Trich Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzywhitelufc

Reaction score
Some shots of trich's Kandy Kush and Orange Bud.

Image2.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

LOL, I have both these going right now as well, OB just went into bud! I took the KK around 20% amber and loved the buzz, bet she'd be killer if left longer!

Thanks Roddy will keep the KK going to about 30% amber, she is not even yellowing yet. the OB is a swine very nute sensitive and watch for Nanners!!

Thanks Rosie, got my self a new USB microscope cam thingy, still trying to suss it out

Where'd you get that at, Ozzywhite? I'd love to be able to take pics like this!

Got it from a Company called Scopes and Skies, cost me about £70. Its made by Bresser and does stills and video. Magnification is up to 200 times. New toy love it to bits.

ozzywhitelufc said:
Thanks Roddy will keep the KK going to about 30% amber, she is not even yellowing yet. the OB is a swine very nute sensitive and watch for Nanners!!
Ive heard that term a couple times now....
What is a Nanner ??

Hi Sixx, its a small lime green male pollen sack and looks like a Banana, pops out of the buds if the plant is stressed,subject to light leaks or is present in the plants genes. Think that covers it, some one will chime in if I've missed anything.

Latest posts

Back