Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Trichoderma Harzianum

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Is anyone using this? It is a fungus that kills bad fungi, but also (supposedly) improves plant nutrition. I have ordered some.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
By the way I think our filters edited your user name. I can fix it you want. Yes please!
I ordered it for my lawn, actually, to deal with brown root rot. But then I did some investigation into its properties. Here is a link to a peer-reviewed article. It's about tomatoes, but I think the needs of tomatoes are pretty close to what our plants need. If there is any interest I will use my new grow to compare with/without and take photos.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Filters made me put spaces had to do this H E L L. I can take it completely out or change to something else.
That's fine thanks. I am wondering why the filters are so extreme!

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Me and Pute dont have any control over the filters guys.
That's why i fking never say any Ga Damn bad words.😁

RosterTheCog

Do no harm, but take no shit. Buy a Plunger
Reaction score
Me and Pute dont have any control over the filters guys.
That's why i fking never say any Ga Damn bad words.😁
This works Mierda ir saltar en un maldito lago y dejar que un pez gato grande morder su polla,

RosterTheCog

Do no harm, but take no shit. Buy a Plunger
Reaction score
Bésame el trasero You are right....filters don't understand Spanish time for some fun
Maybe we should all just start using Mandarin , we all will be speaking or learning it very soon I bet.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Hahahaha! Very funny! The bag of fungal spores just arrived. I read the instructions which is mostly to do with hectares of land. It appears that I will need 2 grams per litre of water. Fortunately, I have lab scales accurate to 0.1g so I will begin today. I'm going to risk just one plant to start with.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you growing shrooms? Me and the Wife are very interested in learning about Micro Dosing.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
No, Weedhopper. It is a powder medium that contains 2% of a fungus that kills other fungi and makes soil nutrients more available to plants. I bought it to try on my lawn which is infected with dollar spot or BRR or TARR, but then I read up on it as a beneficial organism used in tomato cultivation. And I have always found that what's good for tomatoes is good for my favourite plant.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol,,,you can see where my mind was...😁
But im still interested because i grow tomatoes every year and i have pepper plants that are over 4yrs old. Sounds interesting.

Latest posts