Trichoderma Harzianum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Is anyone using this? It is a fungus that kills bad fungi, but also (supposedly) improves plant nutrition. I have ordered some.

Never heard of it. Why did you feel the need to order it.

By the way I think our filters edited your user name. I can fix it you want.

By the way I think our filters edited your user name. I can fix it you want. Yes please!
I ordered it for my lawn, actually, to deal with brown root rot. But then I did some investigation into its properties. Here is a link to a peer-reviewed article. It's about tomatoes, but I think the needs of tomatoes are pretty close to what our plants need. If there is any interest I will use my new grow to compare with/without and take photos.

Filters made me put spaces had to do this H E L L. I can take it completely out or change to something else.
That's fine thanks. I am wondering why the filters are so extreme!

Me and Pute dont have any control over the filters guys.
That's why i fking never say any Ga Damn bad words.😁
This works Mierda ir saltar en un maldito lago y dejar que un pez gato grande morder su polla,

Bésame el trasero You are right....filters don't understand Spanish time for some fun
Maybe we should all just start using Mandarin , we all will be speaking or learning it very soon I bet.

Hahahaha! Very funny! The bag of fungal spores just arrived. I read the instructions which is mostly to do with hectares of land. It appears that I will need 2 grams per litre of water. Fortunately, I have lab scales accurate to 0.1g so I will begin today. I'm going to risk just one plant to start with.

No, Weedhopper. It is a powder medium that contains 2% of a fungus that kills other fungi and makes soil nutrients more available to plants. I bought it to try on my lawn which is infected with dollar spot or BRR or TARR, but then I read up on it as a beneficial organism used in tomato cultivation. And I have always found that what's good for tomatoes is good for my favourite plant.

Lol,,,you can see where my mind was...😁
But im still interested because i grow tomatoes every year and i have pepper plants that are over 4yrs old. Sounds interesting.

Hello Leafminer,
I have used T harzianum to manage damping off disease during cloning stage. I have used the Root Shield product, but it is available in several formulations. I had decent efficacy with this product, but I prefer Streptomyces lydicus (Actinovate) as a bioprotectant against damping off.

How the hell do you grow them? Very interested.

Latest posts

Back