trichome harvest question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need more light, my friend....and more headroom. That plant will stretch from lack of light.

I know thats why I'm flowering it. The 5000 luminous bulb is not cutting it for that monster anymore. I just been waiting for this grow to finish to are it to the next one.

Bro you might want to top her a bit before you flower her. 6 feet now cld equal 9-12 feet when done flowering. Looks like you are a bit under lit in there.

depetreono said:
I know thats why I'm flowering it. The 5000 luminous bulb is not cutting it for that monster anymore. I just been waiting for this grow to finish to are it to the next one.

I do not know what a 5000 luminous bulb is, but no, it really is not enough and has not been enough for a while. Your plant has stretched really quite badly. If you do not get more better light, I doubt that you are going to get anything from this plant. What light schedule are you running? What size and kind of light do you have now? How large is your space? Do you have ventilation/exhaust?

Do you have pics of the plants you want to harvest? Where/how were they flowered--lights space ventilation etc etc?

It was a cfl bulb with 5000 lumens. My phone auto corrected and put luminous. That's not its permanent grow spot just temporary as I move my setup. And the light it has was used when it was only one foot tall wasn't intended to be used this long but I spent my money on my flower/ veg room setup. And had to cut something and the mother had to take that cut. My setup its going into is 4' by 4' roughly. directly under where my cental air comes out and also an oscillating fan. Refletix is used on all walls and a 600w hps/mh depending on flower or veg of course. I'm not sure how I'm ganna get the mothers in there yet but I'm sure some adjustments will be made.

Latest posts

Back