trichomes on leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsman

Reaction score
Hi guys noticed that some leaves looked a little diffrent today i take it this is trichomes as ive seen some pics of late on here of powdery mildew, im sure its trichomes but just checking, also has anyone got a gues at what strain of plants i have? im thinking from what ive seen Indica wish i it was Sativa though never tried it.

001.JPG

064.JPG

053.JPG

072.JPG

054.JPG

Trichomes will not appear on leaves overnight. I cannot tell anything from your pics, but if your leaves turned whitish overnight, it is something other than trichomes.

There is absolutely no way to tell strain if you do not know what it is. If you started with bagseed, keep a good eye out for hermies. I would say that you have a sativa/indica hybrid.

so how long into flowering can you be sure your plants arnt going to herm! ive been checking every day and all seems well from what i can see

scotsman said:
so how long into flowering can you be sure your plants arnt going to herm! ive been checking every day and all seems well from what i can see

You can never really be sure about bag seed....cld happen early in flower, in the middle, or at the end.

id go nuts if it happened near the end lol so nesxt time im going t buy some good seeds im in the uk does anyone know where i can get some good seed ?

herbies is where i buy mine they are very gd fast delivery and u get free seeds with every order

Attitude
Hemp depot
Dope-seeds
Single seed centre
Sowamazingseeds

Google anyone of them...

Latest posts

Back