Trichomes ready on two of five…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a work in progress. Outside temps haven't been helping any. 35 one day and 6 the next. I'm back every 8 to 10 hours just to double check everything. Before I leave today I'll set up a fan just to keep air moving. Still nice and stinky.
Just do not point fan at plants

Looking Good
1642521195359.png

Be prepared for a lot of work if you trim them all in one day
I take 1 to plants at a time depending on size
My hands get sore after 2 good size plants
So y’all were so right about doing them all in one day and I didn’t make it. I got three done today. I put them on a rack in my little spare bathroom shower. It smells wonderful in there. Much different after being trimmed I was surprised how much the smell changed. I put a little humidifier in there with it to bring the humidity up. It’s climbing now from where it was but still just under 40% so far. The temp is 65 but I can crack the window a bit tomorrow after the room settles in to try to get it more around 60F. I found that after trimming the first plant, my chest was tightening up a bit. Took a break and looked that up and I guess it’s actually a thing. I wore a face mask for the rest of the trim and had no other issues except sticky snips. It’s snowing here which is great to me as I haven’t experienced real winter snow for 30 years. I’m gonna have to build a snow girl. Y’all have a good night!🙂
00278C65-6FBF-453C-A42D-5CBB3480F938.jpeg

enjoy that harvest!

a little tip when trimming , keep a glass of water close by and dip those scissors frequently for smoothness
The glass of water trick did help make my scissors a bit more slippery for the last two plants. I learned as I trimmed that I should have cut more back during the veg cycle. I’m sure my top buds would have been bigger and wouldn’t have had as many nugglet’s Still all in all it was a great first harvest experience for me. cant wait to kick back and enjoy a sample.
8259A124-84CD-4D4F-86B3-403980864E13.jpeg

Latest posts

Back