Trichomes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not gonna work for you. It magnifies something like2.5x. Its a dentists shield pretty much.

You need a minimum of 30x. Thats over 10 times more magnification. You need the trics that big in order to see the color of the head.

REMOVED!

I cant upload a photo AND the quick reply box is now missing. Both since yesterday.

That's odd. I posted pics this morning no problem and I only use the quick reply. I don't see a problem.

TheKlonedRanger said:
That's odd. I posted pics this morning no problem and I only use the quick reply. I don't see a problem.

And I just loaded pictures. I suggest you look into issues on "your" end ogK'... This end seems to be working just fine...
I don't see 'anyone' else having a problem, therefore, it only natural to assume it isn't "the forum is dieing".. :rofl:...

not working for a bunch of google pic links.

my link wasnt live hick, whyd u remove it?

OGKushman said:
That is not gonna work for you. It magnifies something like2.5x. Its a dentists shield pretty much.

You need a minimum of 30x. Thats over 10 times more magnification. You need the trics that big in order to see the color of the head.

I have four different magnifying glasses that don't show much of anything. With this Optivisor the trichomes stood right up and clear! I was hoping it would do! :( They look really clear right now but you don't think I'll see the color change huh? I have heard 25x, 30x and 60x magnifier. I guess I'll have to go to Radio Shack or somewhere other than Walmart or the other store we went to and try and find a better one!

tanks for the info OGK!!:)

hXXp://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=OptiVisor&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=6273915068960266940&sa=X&ei=aE6RTfWXN5OksQO53oChDg&ved=0CEwQ8wIwAw#

Hick removed this for some reason? Maybe it WAS live???

BUt is that it? it says a #5 is a 2.5 or 5x ...?

OGKushman said:

OK, I jumped on amazon.com and have a 30x, 45x and a 60x on the way. I am loving this. I will have everything I need by the time I'm done with this first serious grow! Next grow is going to be so easy! I've learned so much from all of you!!

tanks!!

Latest posts

Back