tricks of the trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
this is moses just wondering if any of you guys and girls out their no any trick or methods to increase your yield? and strenthen your thc?

hhmmm right now i am growing bubble gum cush and i am hopen that the yield is pretty heavy i and ptent ??

well they said indica plants yield more than sativia just a thought

and i have a feeling that these ones are mixed mostly indica and sativa but not as much have you heard of beastie bloom?

oh . . . no i havent heard of it . . . it sounds like a nute for flowering stage im not sure though about it i wouldnt wanna tell you ne thing wrong and **** up your growth not sure man sorry maybe someone else here will come by or maybe you could find a thread about making bigger yields good luck

Anything that makes a good and healthy vegetable makes a good and healthy pot plant.
First the person that is growing that vegitable hs to know what they are doing: Rodales Enclopedia of Organic Gardening is an ammazing sorce. Not super glossey and marketed out.
All factors, Genetics, Soil, Air flow (highly overlooked in most cases), Skill and Knowledge. Read, Read, READ.
I could give you an easy answer but it will cost you 25$ for 8oz of a bottle with cool art work and a badass name.
But if you really think you need the bottle it won't work.
Peace Love and Knowledge.

hell man i am very interested in and want it before i go to deep into the flowering stage

IMO, growing under optimum conditions will do more to increase your yield than any additive. Start with good genetics. Although genetics plays a big part in yield, your lighting directly affects your yield, also. You want to use a HPS for flowering. You want your light coverage at 50W per sq ft (or more). Have adequate ventilation. Keep temps and humidity within recommended ranges. Use good quality nutes. Check the pH of your water and adjust if necessary. Check the EC of your water and treat or buy water, if necessary. Treat your girls well and give them what they need and they will show their appreciation with bigger thicker buds.

Any Kush cross is generally pretty potent. My ex used to grow Master Kush exclusively--great smoke.

Latest posts

Back