Tried the Ubie vaporizer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W ï l l

hash for humanity
Reaction score
Anyone tried this so called 'world's best vaporizer', the Ubie ?

The-Ubie-Vaporizer.jpg

http://americansmokeless.com/index2.htm

i really can't belive its the best, but i'm sure its better than a lightbulb and a straw. I just got my vaporwarez and love it.

I bought 2 about 3 years ago..first one broke after 3 days when it rolled off my desk and on to the floor...the other one lasted almost a year before I broke it...besides it being fragile it works great..smoking in public with it is a breeze..no one seemed to notice...I'll be ordering a couple more next month..worth the price IMO...

TM

THEMEDIC said:
I bought 2 about 3 years ago..first one broke after 3 days when it rolled off my desk and on to the floor...the other one lasted almost a year before I broke it...besides it being fragile it works great..smoking in public with it is a breeze..no one seemed to notice...I'll be ordering a couple more next month..worth the price IMO...

TM

How do you know when temp is right for vaping, one must inhale many ashes learning! Also, I notice that the flame is right there where one will inevitably in hale it, I suppose my Q is how is it different from any other pipe?:confused:

THEMEDIC said:

TM

How do you know when temp is right for vaping, one must inhale many ashes learning! Also, I notice that the flame is right there where one will inevitably inhale it, I suppose my Q is how is it different from any other pipe?:confused:

Latest posts

Back