trim

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
hi guys, been so busy. a friend has some high quality trim of sugar leaves and popcorn buds. he kept out all larger leaves, branches etc.. he tried making hash last year and got moldy. thinking on selling, asked if any value???

Are you asking if the trim is worth money or the moldy hash? Neither one in my humble opinion. The mold needs to be tossed if it hasn't already. And trim? I have no idea.

hash got moldy because it was not pressed---if u dont have a press---store the hash with some rice to absorb the moisture

hash is long gone. did not know about pressing or rice.

think he should toss trim, popcorn buds?? shame, full of trics..thanks..

Tossing moldy weed is a judgement call...think about it like moldy cheese in your refrigerator...do you trim the mold off and eat the cheese or trash the block of cheese... smoking mold is obviously not good for anybody... I personally don't recommend it... and there are plenty of others that say a little bit of mold aint going to kill you... your call... read up on drying and curing... if you seal wet plant matter in a plastic bag it will mold pretty quickly

You can also make alchohol tincture or oil for edibles. In my opinion you get more out of it that way.

he has 5 lbs. of sugar leaves full of trics. and mixed with popcorn buds. wants to sell, or just get rid of. did not know value. i have no idea. thanks... top quality trim

he has 5 lbs. of sugar leaves full of trics. and mixed with popcorn buds. wants to sell, or just get rid of. did not know value. i have no idea. thanks... top quality trim

bartering is always good---u think of running the hash and split the proceeds 50/50 with your guy

Latest posts

Back