trimming fan leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoner 420

Reaction score
hello everyone as u all know i have two beautiful females going right now and i was just wondering if it will cause any stress to trim fan leaves so the buds get more light i just don't wanna take a chance in turning them hermie they are two weeks into flower and the buds look great but i was just wanting to get more light to the lower bud sites... will triming fan leaves stess to turn hermie.. i have been doing some LST but they are starting to get too big for the box so i had to stop the LST so now my only opption is to trim fan leaves or just leave it alone which i can do .... i have 10,000 to 11,000 lumens in 1.5 sqft so there is plenty of light so i don't have to trim but would like too so any info would be greatly appreciated ..........

The plant uses the energy stored in fan leaves to create bud.... cutting them off is basically like cutting off your fingers or arms... kinda hard to eat as much w/o arms. You should have enough light penetration with the lumens you have.

Latest posts

Back