Trimming machines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notthecops

Reaction score
So all I needed to top off my years of dealing with chronic pain, today I was told I have severe carpal tunnel in both hands. So my hand trimming days are over :(:(:(....

Does anyone here have enough experience with trimming machines to recommend something? Hopefully able to find something that doesn’t take too much off and still lets it show its beauty.

Hey there NTC!
I have some experience with bowl type trimmers. I have only 1 hand.
On one hand they do a good job, but on the other hand they damage the buds and rub a LOT of the trich's off that stick all over the machine.
I've been doing some research too and find that horizontal drum types also do a great job and don't damage the buds NEAR as much. Cost is the biggest factor.
If you ask my opinion, I would avoid bowl type trimmers if at all possible.
Also, they Do make electric hand held trimmers/scissors.

This worked great. I wish I could figure out how to upload video, but I will put it on my IG for anyone to see. I’ll never hand trimming again. It was a bit messy for the first time, but I’ll be able to fix that. The trim was perfect to use for tincture also!

@realOGgrower

here’s a pic of the set up
2F392FA4-7B96-4150-A259-67A0642C6D24.jpeg C1C49DE4-0C0E-4EDA-8321-7A0053EBF73C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back