Trimming music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
so harvest is coming quick so i was bored and :48: and thought id making a trimming playlist so what are yalls favorite jams to jam out to while spending hrs trimming??

Reggae, tosh, toots, Marley, etc. Sublime, against me, rise against.
Rancid or any of Tim Armstrong's side gigs. :48:

You guys wouldn't like it...

:(

ON that note, it's HARVEST DAY for 3x Lifesavers over here today! Wish me luck and no numb fingers! hah

Oh, if I had to list music that you would all possibly like, sometimes I listen to 3.5 hours of SOAD, sometimes it's 3 hours of Soul Coughing.. it's been known to be the greatest hits of Foo Fighters or Red Hot Chilli Peppers, BUT more often then not.. I put on a veryyyyy long "ZEN" track on the tube.

Then... there's my electronic music, but that's the stuff I haven't found many people fond of here. :D

i also listen to sublime....Rhcp is dope to trim too not feeling the new electronic music im stuck on 90s rock

I think that we all tend to get stuck in the rock from our own era. Even though I know that there is a whole bunch of great music out there right now, I still tend to go back to the birth of rock and roll--music from the 60s. I do like good rock blues though--old stuff, new stuff, and everything in between.

I make playlists for "special occasions" all the time. I have a big pumpkin carving party every year and we have tons of witchy, devily, music. It is surprising how much music you can find that has to do with Halloween, witches, or devils. We have a 420 soundtrack for those 420 parties one of us usually has. I love having internet radio, Rhapsody, and Prime Music. Your music choices are almost unlimited.

Anything fast paced.... Dance, Rock, Metal....Whatever;)

I'm a music *****:evil::headbang2::guitar:

I think that we all tend to get stuck in the rock from our own era. Even though I know that there is a whole bunch of great music out there right now, I still tend to go back to the birth of rock and roll--music from the 60s. I do like good rock blues though--old stuff, new stuff, and everything in between.

only true if you grew up in the 60's and 70's IMO.. as that's when the best rock was ;)
love the classics here.. i'm about half your age, and most my playlist is classic rock.

even some songs i'd be embarrassed to listen to elsewhere (going up the country - canned heat.. i just smile everytime it comes on, thinking how many plants have been cropped to that tune ;))

i have/like a good mix though, but i lean to classic rock and 90's grunge for trimming. upbeat stuff to keep ya going;
have much tragically hip (non-canucks probably thinking who?) ac/dc, zeppelin, the who, beastie boys, johnny cash, pearl jam, Neil Young, live, pantara, rolling stones and the required; sublime and Bob Marley :D
+ whatever else i can't remember (a whole bunch ;) )

I don't do "marathon" trims anymore. I stagger my plants in Flower and take then down one at a time mostly. No more taking down 4 plants at the same time and then trimming for the next 4-6 hours. I find Queens of the Stone Age and Clutch do well for me as well as Sublime. Anything energetic will do in a pinch.

I don't do "marathon" trims anymore. I stagger my plants in Flower and take then down one at a time mostly. No more taking down 4 plants at the same time and then trimming for the next 4-6 hours.

Currently in the middle of taking 3 down today..

:D

I'm rocking with pandora, tool, and avenge sevenfold stations

Old time rock and roll.. Janice, the who, QUEEN, Beatles, Chicago, Sly and the family stone. etc

only true if you grew up in the 60's and 70's IMO.. as that's when the best rock was ;)
love the classics here.. i'm about half your age, and most my playlist is classic rock.

even some songs i'd be embarrassed to listen to elsewhere (going up the country - canned heat.. i just smile everytime it comes on, thinking how many plants have been cropped to that tune ;))

i have/like a good mix though, but i lean to classic rock and 90's grunge for trimming. upbeat stuff to keep ya going;
have much tragically hip (non-canucks probably thinking who?) ac/dc, zeppelin, the who, beastie boys, johnny cash, pearl jam, Neil Young, live, pantara, rolling stones and the required; sublime and Bob Marley :D
+ whatever else i can't remember (a whole bunch ;) )

not true i didnt grow up in the 60s or 70s but i still enjoy classic rock beatle black sabath the stone jimi etc idk i am also much different from most of my generation but i also love 90s rock and hate rap so yea :48:

For the Trimmers out there. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0i62GnQoo0[/ame]

For those of you who might like the Original better.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UUPY902Ph0[/ame]

Latest posts

Back