Trimming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nozzleboy

Reaction score
Heres my grow http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5161
Ill be putting the big ones into flowering by the start of next month and had a question. I LSTed them and there is a bunch of new tops, so many that some cant get light because it gets so crowded. I tied some other tops down to let more light deep in there but theres still alot of branches not getting light and the leaves are dying. My question is before starting to bud them would it be alright to cut off the smaller branches not receiving light so that the plant can concentrate on the bigger buds? I was thinking about doing this and probably just trying to clone the branches I cut off. I just dont want to put alot of stress on the plant. What are some suggestions? Thanks in advance

yup. Strip them, only leave what you want to grow.

nozzleboy said:
Heres my grow http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5161
Ill be putting the big ones into flowering by the start of next month and had a question. I LSTed them and there is a bunch of new tops, so many that some cant get light because it gets so crowded. I tied some other tops down to let more light deep in there but theres still alot of branches not getting light and the leaves are dying. My question is before starting to bud them would it be alright to cut off the smaller branches not receiving light so that the plant can concentrate on the bigger buds? I was thinking about doing this and probably just trying to clone the branches I cut off. I just dont want to put alot of stress on the plant. What are some suggestions? Thanks in advance
Whats up nozzleboy. Yes i would go ahead and trim off the branches that arn't getting any light. Just make sure you don't trim off more than 30% of the plant at a time because this can cause stress. I would go ahead and try cloning them also. What the hell man it can't hurt right. Good luck. ;)

Latest posts

Back