Trip that wasn't normal... Anyone have a clue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomBoy_Red

Reaction score
Alright so in all my time experiencing with smoking weed there has only been a few times where it hasn't gone well for me.

1) Mixing alcohol with weed... Not a good combo for me... I get sick.
2) One time smoking weed I didn't know about, ended up throwing up afterwards, getting sick to my stomach.

Now, from that point forward there has only been 2 people I only trust their contacts with...

Now, a couple of days ago I ended up getting a blunt from one of my roommates, not someone I know too well and I don't know about their contacts.

I got my typical high first and then, a few moments later I started getting the feeling that my entire body was burning and I was sweating up a storm.
I go to lie down and as soon as I lie down I start hallucinating really bad, along with those sweats. After a bit I start feeling really cold, having that hallucination. I was also feeling really nausious

I think the blunt might have been laced with something but I don't know what it was. I was passing it off as taking hydrocodons because I had my tooth pulled on tuesday. (I smoked the day after my tooth getting pulled)

Now I smoked some today and I ended up getting the same effect, hadn't taken any hydrocodons.

I start feeling like my entire body is burning and I start getting sweats, then I start seeing things again, I also started feeling cold after the heat died down. I was also feeling nausious again.

My question is, if it was laced, what could it have been?

This isn't going to get me to quit smoking the green, but I know I'm going to be cautious.

I've smoked weed before and it hasn't affected me like this!

Sounds like a good time to me! Next time take a:chillpill: and roll with it.:woohoo:

Did it hve a strange or different taste to it? I remember being about 15 and smoking a jay with a cpl friends and as soon as I hit it I cld taste a kind of minty taste...passed it and asked why it tasted weird and they said it was dusted with angel dust(pcp)....I didn't hit it again but it was too late. It was no fun at all. I actually stopped hanging with a cpl of those "friends". Wasn't cool to dust me without my knowledge and I didn't want it happening again.

Bottom line brosef is grow your own so you know exactly what you are smoking....:D

Exactly what Hampster said. I had the same thing Hammy with the mint taste when i was a kid. It was NOT FUN.

Tom, grow your own. Be careful.

Some people think it's funny to drop salvia on the unsuspecting. I think it's a good way to get your *** kicked when the unsuspecting gets his senses back.

yep it looks like salvia ... great friends you have man :doh: !!!

How long did the trip hallucinations last?

If it was more than 5 minutes, it was not Salvia. Salvia hits hard and fast. First, all your nerves excite causing your body to feel as if it is really warm or burning. In response your body excretes sweat because it thinks it needs to cool off, this is why you feel cold when you come down. Salvia is a relatively short trip, 2-3 minutes is enough time to hit a peak and come back down.

I tried the stuff years ago and remember the feeling like my body was rolling in two different directions before I went on my trip. Definitely odd stuff.

1) Mixing alcohol with weed... Not a good combo for me... I get sick.
It's all in the recipe :hubba: Love having a great buzz on some special reserve CR and beer then toking i nice fat healthy hoober. :joint:
I start feeling like my entire body is burning and I start getting sweats, then I start seeing things again, I also started feeling cold after the heat died down. I was also feeling nausious again.

sounds like it's laced to me. Dust you'll never forget it. Tried that crazy crap once. Never again. and I am not going to ** everyone...it was on purpose. :p
I had a very curious mentality when I was young...not much I wasn't willing to injest. LOL luckily I got out easy and only drink a lil too much and smoke my herb and one other thing. No thanks on anything chemical. Experience taught me chems just don't feel good (what the doctor's give the worst). everything mom nature made makes me feel A-ok.

it coulda been laced with the P-gum local name for pcp, or even sprinkled with a little DMT, they also sell that salvia stuff at the corner pipe shops around here, grow your own is the best solution, I was poisoned once upon a time, co-worker, in the hospital 18 days, 13 days of it in a coma. Be very careful where you get your Meds.

@Hammy and RB, way back in highschool had the exact same thing happen to me. No fun AT ALL!

Never done Salvia, and no interest in it either, but from what i've heard its only a few minute high. When I unknowingly got dusted it lasted all night long. Worst night of my life.

Latest posts

Back