Trippy Movies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drfting07

Don't panic it's Organic!
Reaction score
Hey guys...just out of curiosity what is your favorite movie and/or show to watch when ur nice and stoned? My personal fave is crime 101 and spongebob still makes my laugh

You can't go wrong with a bit of Mad Max.... or maybe some Star Wars (only 4,5 and six though)..... or a Manga?
Or possibly some Father Ted?

:rolleyes: The Skinmaster :rolleyes:

fear and loathing i like too but ive seen it so many times theres nothing to look forward to

Fear and loathing's not bad - Full metal jacket or Clockwork orange are good for an oggle too, but then you can't go wrong with Stanley Kubrick

chuck norris...lmao..god i hate those jokes

Does anyone watch IDEAL, with Johnny Vegas?

Petty cool show man.
well trippy, specially when you've had a few

Chuck Norris is funny to watch!! He's the unbelievable HARD MAN

Blood Sucking Freaks - This is a B horror movie and a great watch if you are high.

never seen it...ur a horror movie guys i can tell TBG EeEeEkKkKk

im finally a senior on the forum...wheres my social security check? Do i talk to hick about that?

Humm.. I like watching the one movie with the clowns from outerspace.... I don't remember the name for some reason.. but thats just a messed up movie.. and great to watch high.. yeah..

Oh yeah.. Attack of the Killer Clowns from Outerspace.. or something like that lol

TBG

how about Brain Dead? a classic Ausie B movie?
Or Evil Dead,... or Bad Taste!!!! (the name says it all)

The big Lebowsky's cool.

But I've gotta say, one of the films that kills me when cained, is The smokey and the Bandit.

Wicked Car!
Wicked Cop!
An Wicked cappers - a good all-rounder

:) ;) :eek: :cool: :eek: ;) :)

Skinmaster said:
Chuck Norris is funny to watch!! He's the unbelievable HARD MAN

I've watched when Connan O'Brien shows those random clips from Walker Texas Ranger. There was one really funny one.. It had Haley Joel Osmond on it when he was obviously a little kid. All i remember was him saying something like, "he says i have aids" and then it cut to connan and the crowd just dying. good times.

but i'm surprised no ones has posted this masterpiece.
B00004CZIZ.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hudson Hawk with Bruce Willis. I couldn't believe someone made such a goofy movie.

Latest posts

Back