Trivia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget that pm I sent, I thought I was speaking with an adult here...

Lol.... Your really showing ur age and experience now. Good riddance troll!

AlkaloidContent said:
unfortunately nobody on this damn forum give evidence to back up their OPINION with FACTS they just blabber on and act like they are the true key holders to MJ botany.

Well if that aint the pot calling the kettle black, i dont know what is.

He sure blew up.

AlkaloidContent said:
Me a Spammer!? Troll?! Wow...whats my product?

And how is a link to THE FDA WEBSITE misinformation?

You know what nvm Im just gonna reqst my account closed. Enjoy!

Oh yea Roddy...hey Roddy.

Anything MG is bad for MJ, avoid it like the plague! Soil, like lights and nutes are important for good results, try something without nutes added at all, or go to a grow shop and buy a specialty soil for MJ!......... Nutes added soil means you're at the mercy of the mix......... lol. You want to be able to feed the gals what they need when they need it!

1. MERCY OF WHATS IN THE MIX
2. YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO FEED WHAT THEY NEED WHEN THEY NEED IT.

MG soil feeds so you cant do it yourself porperly and the best proportions.

This is misinformation? Ok so maybe contradictory. There are times when I say I like dro better than soil and vise versa, it all comes down to OPINION unfortunately nobody on this damn forum give evidence to back up their OPINION with FACTS they just blabber on and act like they are the true key holders to MJ botany.

Roddy you sir are a Idiot. My account may be banned and close now as this is the last thing I need to say.

Good luck to all the young growers who have to listen to you tards Its funny because I actually got so much respect because I helped them understand. I didnt tell them what to do.

O yea THG, Hick, btw I lied about my BDAY Im actually about the same age as you guys, so you can take your years of experience and me.

Now go close my account.

Clean up Aisle 9.......clean up Aisle 9.

Tell us how you really feel AC.....lol

:stoned::ciao:

So my initial reply late last night wasn't out of line? Hahaha. I hoped I wasn't the only one seeing it the way I saw it. Doh!

WoW!!.. "TILT" "TILT" :p

I think AC was/is simply trying too hard. :eek:
He/she 'wants' to help ever member, 'wants' to answer every question, 'wants' to rapidly build a good reputation. But simply lacks in experience or knowledge, resulting in 'guessing' or contrite information. Rather than research and get the correct info', simply spits out something he has heard or 'thinks' might be correct.
I don't think he means any harm, not intentionally. Nor do I believe ..."Maybe I purposely say little tiny Oops just so others will correct me and have a reason to post something". Not for a second..;) Though I do think a lot of good information has come in response to his posts..:)
Maybe he learned quickly, that even if his response was faulty, someone would be along promptly to supply a correction. And found it a quick and easy method of obtaining correct, and more detailed responses, rather than sift through the 'junk' himself.
Maybe he reads, but doesn't comprehend well. Or reads too fast, and misses important details. Maybe a combination of all of the above.
But no need to go postal and lose all credibility and respect by attacking those trying to help "him".
I, in NO WAY am trying to belittle you or be mean, I am trying to help here. I see you as a very helpful addition to the forums, just take your time and don't try so hard!!
Probably the best advice or info' that came out of this thread. I believe you could be an asset as well.
I think everyone has been pretty patient with you. Just 'chill' a 'little'. Take time to read and comprehend. Noone will berate you or condemn you for trying as long as you aren't doing harm. :cool:

AlkaloidContent said:
Who was the first person to join this website whom is still on the website regularly to this day?

I think you're looking at him..;) "Join Date: 04-19-2005" (and if I'm wrong, I "fully" expect to be corrected! )

So if I 'get' this game, now I get to ask a question, right?..

Who is one of the newest members to join, and has the highest ratio of "Posts per day"??(45.79 posts per day) .....:hubba:

AC I know it must be a bit hard to comeback...especially after you pretty much doused yourself in gas and set yourself a blaze with that last post but we are a pretty forgiving bunch here.

I think Hick is spot on...you meant well.
I think most here know that.

Disagreements like this always upset me. It is almost always down to a misunderstanding.
In my short time as a member here I have been corrected on numerous occasions but like to think that critique, criticism etc is all part of the learning cycle. It is the old story, we learn by our mistakes and that learning is deeper set than something "just picked up". THG has corrected me often and I always try and thank her for those corrections, I would rather be corrected than go on thinking the wrong thing!!! But perhaps my attitude is different to many, I am in the UK and although out cultures are similar, there are a lot of differences I find difficult to deal with but I try.

I have never had a problem with AC, during my recent "transition" he was gracious in his words and I hope he returns. Like everyone else who posts here, I read what he writes then make my own judgement weather he is giving good advice or not. If I feel anyone has given information I feel I can add to, improve, reinforce or challenge then I will but I always try to do so in a positive polite manner which I feel is in line with what I like about this forum. I have rarely seen anyone belittled unless they are spammers or kids messing around in which case, they deserve all they get!

Just a few words hoping peace breaks out and there is a big ol' love in. (Not Hick though, that avatar looks scary)
W

Hamster Lewis said:
AC I know it must be a bit hard to comeback...especially after you pretty much doused yourself in gas and set yourself a blaze with that last post but we are a pretty forgiving bunch here.

I think Hick is spot on...you meant well.
I think most here know that.

:yeahthat:

Get back in here, you big lug! This ******** holds no grudges and only wants peace as well!

no fanning the flames please...:) we're trying to make/keep the peace here

Anyway, let's give this a shot:

Question:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

SensiStarFan said:
Anyway, let's give this a shot:

Question:
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Easy! A wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

The woodchuck did chuck all the wood he should chuck when the woodchuck could chuck wood!

Latest posts

Back