Trivia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AlkaloidContent

:eek: MP TRIVIA :eek:
So this is the idea. It is just the same as TPBM but with trivia questions. You answer the post before yours and start off another question. I more or less want this to fuel a learning process if anything. I guess we'll see what happens.
RULES
1. Dont post trivia that isnt cold hard fact. Period. No IMO,IMHO,MHO or anything of the like. Ex: Is HID or CFL better to use? Instead why not: Which light source has more Lumens per Watt? HID. Get it?

2. When you post trivia it is up to you to make sure you return when it is answered. To give the correct or incorrect and a quick explanation.

3. Dont post another question when you respond to your trivia being answered. If you do not return within 24 hours to respond to the answer then someone may go ahead and just post a new trivia question.

Hopefully this will be enough for everyone to get the right idea of the flow. Ill start out and hopefully this thing will kick off!

Who was the first person to join this website whom is still on the website regularly to this day?

C'mon IDK if maybe this was a crazy ? to start off with but it is possible to see. The members list is right at the top all you have to do is order some things. If no one at least tries after too long Ill post a new ? Unless someone feels they have a good one. I dont NEED to start, just wanna get this rolling.

Just saying dude, I'm new here too. Only posting when I see I have some insight, or a question. But JESUS! Nothing personal, at all. Dont know you at all either, but wow. Maybe cause I'm baked every time I get on here, but the last couple days............. Take a hit, sit back, and chill. Post counts aint everything.... :48:

ston-loc said:
Just saying dude, I'm new here too. Only posting when I see I have some insight, or a question. But JESUS! Nothing personal, at all. Dont know you at all either, but wow. Maybe cause I'm baked every time I get on here, but the last couple days............. Take a hit, sit back, and chill. Post counts aint everything.... :48:

HA! No having fun and chatting with people, getting the opportunity to help somebody out or even get into a good discussion. Have you really been paying that much attention to me? Sorry for getting on a discussion board and...discussing? :doh: What was I thinking? Sorry Loc didnt mean to tread on your territory here bro. Wanna talk about it?

Oh I forgot the moral of your post was to chill, maybe Im smokin on some real nice Sativa and its just got my mind racing with ideas and such. If you want me to say it to you (and I know you do) I smoke well enough to actually be on a marijuana passion website? Does it make sense?

Or are you smoking on some indica and too sleepy to be reading the monitor and for some reason you chose me to pick on because I made up a a game that your too stoned to understand? Oops again.

We can close the thread if you guys wish. I dont even feel like playin it anymore honestly.

I'm golden man. Hense my nothing personal, which it wasn't. I too signed up just in the last month, but every freaking thread I see has a new post by you. You have like 50 posts a day, and then are rightfully questioned/corrected in threads. I can read just fine. Just chill the hell out. I'll post it again, post counts arent status points. I am no one. Not trying to get attention at all. But reading thread after thread, I couldn't help myself from replying.

Well stone Im glad your keeping the community in check. Cheers buddy. Off to do things that you think I need to do to be a part of this community. I would rather speak my mind and be corrected and learn or help others learn than to remain silent. I dont consider my post count as a status point.

I CONSIDER MY PARTICIPATION AS A STATUS POINT.

Maybe I purposely say little tiny Oops just so others will correct me and have a reason to post something. Know it alls only post when they can correct someone anyway it seems. Im sorry I like to participate Stone.

Maybe you should go out an help some fellow growers too. Instead of worrying about what I do.

I would rather speak my mind and be corrected and learn or help others learn than to remain silent. I dont consider my post count as a status point.

Giving misinformation in the guise of help is not good, my friend! I've seen several posts where you've been corrected, you then make as if you were joking, or backtrack in some way. Worse is when you act as if the person correcting you is belittling you. If you want to help, make sure you have a good idea of what you're saying and listen as well....this is how everyone wins! Reading will build your knowledge base as well as listening...and posting just to be corrected isn't helping you, my friend!

Maybe I purposely say little tiny Oops just so others will correct me and have a reason to post something. Know it alls only post when they can correct someone anyway it seems. Im sorry I like to participate Stone.

Purposely misleading is just plain wrong on all levels. Why do this? It not only misinforms, it takes from your credibility when the inevitable "know-it-all" correction comes! This is silliness, my friend, please don't do this! People reading the threads might not know you're testing the KIA's....know what I mean? Come on man, participate, but do so in a good way!

I, in NO WAY am trying to belittle you or be mean, I am trying to help here. I see you as a very helpful addition to the forums, just take your time and don't try so hard!! :)

Well telling someone MG soil is bad for x, and x, and x is not giving misleading info. Its discussing an important issue. I dont know what misleading info I have given? Can you provide some?

AlkaloidContent said:
Well telling someone MG soil is bad for x, and x, and x is not giving misleading info. Its discussing an important issue. I dont know what misleading info I have given? Can you provide some?

You've pushed MG in a few threads, my friend....and have been told by more than myself it's not the best. The stickies has all this info...

Its not the best but it will work if used correctly and some understandings are made. All I have ever said. In fact your the one whos just relaying the same line you were told. Your the one who wont provide any facts. You just say whats been said. Argue with me! Tell me why MG is wrong and Ill tell you how its right, and then people can make their own decisions based off of evidence not claim.

I dont wish to just argue for no reason, I like to be challenged but I will never just make a claim.

Truly, my friend, I am not trying to give you a hard time, I appreciate your willingness to help!!!

I'll not argue any more with you, do as you please. It's your rep...

Roddy I am not either please read above your last posts.

Read my posts and then maybe tell me what I say....her's a quote from me in the thread you saY I only say don't use....

:

Can you please take a closer pic? I don't want to give bad information! I can't see much in those pics, but I'm not seeing the important stuff yet....

Anything MG is bad for MJ, avoid it like the plague! Soil, like lights and nutes are important for good results, try something without nutes added at all, or go to a grow shop and buy a specialty soil for MJ! Nutes added soil means you're at the mercy of the mix lol. You want to be able to feed the gals what they need when they need it!

That's in Shelby's journal, above where you tell me I am not helping...

alkaloid roddy isn't the only one who has seen you spamming the forum with your misinformation here. I'm sorry if spamming seems a bit rough of a word, but from stepping back and looking at it this is almost what you are doing.

Hopping from thread to thread, giving any input you can come up with just to stir the pot. Troll, spammer... take your pick.

MG talk has been beaten to death on this forum, just as the 12/12 debate and so and so on.....

The main thing that caused me to stop biting my tongue on this was the mold post you commented on, just out of line IMO.

All you DO is make claims, this is why people are correcting you...stop this game of belittling me for trying to help you here.

lordhighlama said:
alkaloid roddy isn't the only one who has seen you spamming the forum with your misinformation here. I'm sorry if spamming seems a bit rough of a word, but from stepping back and looking at it this is almost what you are doing.

Hopping from thread to thread, giving any input you can come up with just to stir the pot. Troll, spammer... take your pick.

MG talk has been beaten to death on this forum, just as the 12/12 debate and so and so on.....

The main thing that caused me to stop biting my tongue on this was the mold post you commented on, just out of line IMO.

That's the one that got me as well....

Me a Spammer!? Troll?! Wow...whats my product?

And how is a link to THE FDA WEBSITE misinformation?

You know what nvm Im just gonna reqst my account closed. Enjoy!

Oh yea Roddy...hey Roddy.

Anything MG is bad for MJ, avoid it like the plague! Soil, like lights and nutes are important for good results, try something without nutes added at all, or go to a grow shop and buy a specialty soil for MJ!......... Nutes added soil means you're at the mercy of the mix......... lol. You want to be able to feed the gals what they need when they need it!

1. MERCY OF WHATS IN THE MIX
2. YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO FEED WHAT THEY NEED WHEN THEY NEED IT.

MG soil feeds so you cant do it yourself porperly and the best proportions.

This is misinformation? Ok so maybe contradictory. There are times when I say I like dro better than soil and vise versa, it all comes down to OPINION unfortunately nobody on this damn forum give evidence to back up their OPINION with FACTS they just blabber on and act like they are the true key holders to MJ botany.

Roddy you sir are a ******. My account may be banned and close now as this is the last thing I need to say.

Good luck to all the young growers who have to listen to you ****** Its funny because I actually got so much respect because I helped them understand. I didnt tell them what to do.

O yea THG, Hick, btw I lied about my BDAY Im actually about the same age as you guys, so you can take your years of experience and****. me.

Now go close my account.

Latest posts

Back