trmming leafs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
okay i asked a similiar question and kinda got mixed responses... how many leaves should b on the plant during flowering? thanx in advanced

187 maybe???

as many as possible.

i dont think you got mixed responses in the other thread.

cutthoatish420 said:
okay i asked a similiar question and kinda got mixed responses... how many leaves should b on the plant during flowering? thanx in advanced

Lol....you call a bunch of peeps telling you not to trim fan leaves a "mixed response"? :holysheep: Leave them be.

cutthoatish420 said:

I guess the answer would be the one you want to hear:ignore:

I personally leave all my leaves on my plants in order for the plant to utilize all the nutes to their max. I like nice hard, tric cover buds, not the buds that are all air.

Other thread seemed pretty cut and dry on the answers to me.....

cutthoatish420 said:

All of them!

LOL--I would not call it mixed responses either. Virtually everyone told you not to remove the fan leaves. Photosynthesis takes place in the green parts of plants. Plants need ALL their leaves. Do not trim fan leaves from a plant. You may want to trim entire branches from the lower part of the plant, but do not trim fan leaves.
In case it wasn't mentioned before, you do not want to cut fan leaves off your plant. There is no upside and plenty of downside. There are botanical reasons not to trim fan leaves--we know that it is detrimental to plant growth and development.

I wonder if that pic of mgfcom's stripped WW is still around anywhere.....

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I would not call it mixed responses either. Virtually everyone told you not to remove the fan leaves. Photosynthesis takes place in the green parts of plants. Plants need ALL their leaves. Do not trim fan leaves from a plant. You may want to trim entire branches from the lower part of the plant, but do not trim fan leaves. In case it wasn't mentioned before, you do not want to cut fan leaves off your plant. There is no upside and plenty of downside. There are botanical reasons not to trim fan leaves--we know that it is detrimental to plant growth and development.
So, now I'm confused. Should I or shouldn't I trim the fan leaves? ;)

The Hemp Goddess said:
I wonder if that pic of mgfcom's stripped WW is still around anywhere.....

I'll give ya a dollar if you can find it ;)

Art has it bookmarked I think. ART! NUMP. find that great thread.

That thread cracked me up!
When he got all excited about seeing a male hermie.
It is interesting: last night while I was trimming my male + pollenating I noticed the male plant had a single female flower: i.e. a male hermie? i.e. NOT a female plant with male flower, but male plant with a single female flower. So I cut it, and smoked it.
HAHAHA :rofl:

^^^ :rofl:

Ohh man, I'm crying laughing. Dude is on one! HAHAHA

Y' know, the most amazing thing about that threaad, was th insisting that he/she was right, 100%... that noone else even had a clue...:confused2: :rofl:
I hope he/she is still around, and is smoking some real buds...;)

Latest posts

Back