True, Or not true, what do YOU think?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubba902

Reaction score
Alright, lets give it a look and a listen, hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ380SHZvYU

Facebook owned by CIA/FBI?
How many of us use facebook? I know I personally have one and will be deleting it after watching that. Unless there is some kind of fakeness behind it.
What's everyones opinions?

That's obviously a goof news report. "Mark Zuckerberg, the Overlord" haha...
it's funny, but clearly not true.

I continue to use facebook, with the same ambiguity I use here... other than pictures, work info, birthdate, home address, common aliases, current whereabouts, relationship status, etc...

seriously though, I'm not worried.

not big on it regardless.. i don't like big brother, i'm surely not gonna sign up with his little brother ;)
not to mention make him money

*ever wonder why you see the facebook 'like' icons everywhere (on other sites) now? sorry, you're not gonna track where i go/what i do, to sell off and make money off me.
nice try though.. it is very clever how they get you to work for them and make them millions unknowingly.

Hmmm....been a FB member for a while now, never once spent money with them. Tracking my moves with FB....bet you hate stores too, then??

Roddy said:
Hmmm....been a FB member for a while now, never once spent money with them. Tracking my moves with FB....bet you hate stores too, then??
?
i assume that pertains to me?
..though no idea why.
but since you asked.. no i don't really fancy shopping :confused: :aok:

I say that because, as you may know, FB is far from the first to track your moves, stores do this as well. Not a jab at you, just pointing out that there's much more to worry about than FB.

I did a really lame thing, I "liked" a kief box on ebay, It showed up my facebook home page that I share with my grandkids and others, I really don't want them to know my involvement with MJ., it was my bad for clicking the I like!! I'll just never make that mistake again, but ya I suppose the sites powered by boughten cookies!! i WENT LOOKING AROUND ATTITUDE AND GOT BOMBARDED WITH OFFERS FROM OTHER RELATED SITES! dang cap locks sorry, but ya i got some strange emails from the UK on buying MJ stuff after looking around, I never signed up for anything, but my prefrences were tracked for sure.

The little box hooked to the screen you are looking at keep and records everything the gov't needs and wants to know about you.

Latest posts

Back