Tryin to get some meds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

powerplanter

Reaction score
Well, I just got took for 380.00 dollars trying to get some meds.. Man, I am so bummed. How can people be so cruel and uncaring? :confused: I had to sell my shot guns in order to get that kind of money in the first place. Now, not only did I lose 380.00 bucks, I have nothing to show for it. I am in so much pain. Starting to get really depressed and having a lot of anxiety. I really just want to give up. I'm not searching for sympathy or anything. I just needed to vent a little. Anyway, PEACE to all. I got to go lay down. :fid:

powerplanter said:
Well, I just got took for 380.00 dollars trying to get some meds.. Man, I am so bummed. How can people be so cruel and uncaring? :confused: I had to sell my shot guns in order to get that kind of money in the first place. Now, not only did I lose 380.00 bucks, I have nothing to show for it. I am in so much pain. Starting to get really depressed and having a lot of anxiety. I really just want to give up. I'm not searching for sympathy or anything. I just needed to vent a little. Anyway, PEACE to all. I got to go lay down. :fid:

Ah man hang in there....me and the wife were just talking about the shitty things some people do to others. I wld like to think they are in the minority but you seem to run into them too often. All that is easy for me to type but you are the one going thru the real pain of it. Be safe my friend.

That is so shitty. I know your not supposed to say that, but really it is the only word that works. Hang in there.

I agree, the word fits.............and I can think of a few others!

Thanks Hammy and Rosebud for the words of encouragement. I'll be ok, I just can't believe I didn't see it coming.

Time to get out the other firearms. Only this time, you won't be selling them :)

That's the problem with the government making mmj illegal, forcing people to go underground and risking thier life to purchase something to ease thier ailments. The blame in squarely in the face of the government and all they do is close thier eyes.

sorry to hear this,,, am i right in thinking you got bumped[riped off] ??
you would have got yourself half kilo my way for theos shotguns aswell!!
hope you find some herb iv been hiting the streets aswell// mybe get smaller 20 sack or something from some youngyins,,. thers nothing worse than haveing none i feel for you buddy. [j]

nouvellechef said:
Time to get out the other firearms. Only this time, you won't be selling them :)

LOL In my younger days he would have been in trouble. All though, in my younger days I wouldn't have been so desperate.

Thanks to all for the kind words. :)

So sorry powerplanter! Is it out of the question for you to relocate to an MMJ friendly state? Are you healthy enough to grow your own (maybe you already do and just ran out...?) It might be worth it to you to consider growing if you don't already. I wish I could help you, but I'm nowhere near "high in the middle". Thoughts & prayers going out to you for pain relief!

Gone2pot! said:
So sorry powerplanter! Is it out of the question for you to relocate to an MMJ friendly state? Are you healthy enough to grow your own (maybe you already do and just ran out...?) It might be worth it to you to consider growing if you don't already. I wish I could help you, but I'm nowhere near "high in the middle". Thoughts & prayers going out to you for pain relief!

High G2P. That is the plan, to move to a better state. Although Ohio has a MMJ bill coming up for a vote, It'll be 2012 before anything happens. My wife doesn't let me grow. She doesn't like me smoking either but that's her problem. All the Doctors want to do is shove pain pills down my throat. I've been there and done that. Not for me. Peace to ya my friend. :)

Latest posts

Back