Trying to get grow setup, best online grow suppliers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
I am pricing around for my new grow room. Have priced HTG Supply as that was m goto place back in the day. And of course Amazon but i would prefer not to go the route. Where are you guys getting your supplies from now a days?

What are you looking to get? Like lights etc for setting up a room I got a HTG store 45-60 min away. I've use Amazon for nutrients etc sometimes just idk if I would order a whole room setup off there sure you could and people do but idk I wouldn't here it's still illegal in Nc hopefully soon it will change so for now I try to stay under the radar but check out the sponsor companies prices they might have some good deals idk I've only went through weedseeds so far for seeds great customer service that's forsure but I'm off to bed sure others will jump on and give ya some opinions I'll be watching cause I've been debating starting a little tent just for fun peace ✌

I used HTG to buy my first complete grow setup(way underpowered but worked surprisingly well for a few years). I also try to avoid using Besos but admit I have used Amazon at times. If you are just retooling and not in a hurry HTG ships just not as fast as Amazon(though supply lines/gas prices may affect that). A lot of suppliers will ship directly as well. I am using Kelp4Less nutes these days and am happy enough with them.

Welcome back and happy hunting.

Latest posts

Back