Turkeys Skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
A friend was kind enough to give me two clones from his SK1 mother.:cool:

I will be using these little ladies to provide clones for my next grow.
when I recieved them they were already rooted so I transplanted them into a mix of 40% Perlite : 60% organic soil (el cheapo brand);) In 6" square pots.
The have been in soil for eight days now, and seem to like it. I plan to start a lite 5-1-1 Alaska Brand feeding in a couple of days. For now thay are about 2'' from 4800 lumens fluro, I will slip them under the 400mh after a while.:D

sk#1.gif

sk1.gif

MMMMMMMMM Skunk #1. Damn TURKEYNECK this is gonna be one funky smelling grow. :D I hope you are ready for that dead roadkill Skunk smell because it's coming. :eek: Looking foward to this grow and will be following to the end. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
MMMMMMMMM Skunk #1. Damn TURKEYNECK this is gonna be one funky smelling grow. :D I hope you are ready for that dead roadkill Skunk smell because it's coming. :eek: Looking foward to this grow and will be following to the end. ;)

oooh..dead roadkill...cant wait.:eek: Ganna have to step up my game and build some filters.

Okay guys, I think Ive repaired my little leaf problem. PH is a steady 6.5 after a mild dose of 5-1-1 Fish emulsion...I desided to go ahead start using a little low stress training to start bushing these future mothers out.

two weeks in soil, the first pull:

sk1LST 002.gif

That's it TURKEYNECK tie those ladies down man. They love it. :D Can't wait to see what these little girls look like in a few weeks. ;)

Sweet, some Skunk. I actually like the smell of skunk, I guess it's just mental association at this point. I'll be driving down the road and my spidey weed smelling sense perks up when I smell a skunk *who's smokin* :p

I'll be along for the ride on this GJ, Turkeyneck. Glad to see the early LST

Thanks fellas.. TBG..I am so anxious to start topping...The stems are all purple:D..Cant wait to see the flowers..At this point Im in no hurry to flower my clones.. I need to create a couple of monsters so I can take all of my cuttings at once in order to create a sea of green. Plus I'll get plenty of practice rooting my clones while topping my little mothers.;)

Hey Fluid..Its funny you say that,.. sometimes ..I almost enjoy the smell of a faint skunk spray:D lol.

I appreciate the replies, keeps my confidence up!:cool:
I'll keep you posted....

Three weeks in soil, been using LST for 12 days. They seem to have made themselves at home for now...Thanks for the comments guys, helps boost my confidence.:cool:

CHECK IT:

sk1LST$$.gif

3wks$.gif

sk13wksLST.gif

skunk3wks 007.gif

I myself just got 12 clones of the wonderful smelling SKUNK #1. This time when I smell it, I wont have to think about breaking out the milk or tomato juice. Hahaha. Good 1 will watch your progress.

Looking good Turkey.....time to give those babies more light!!

Whats up TURKEYNECK. I see your babies are coming right along and looking great. You got them babies leaning don't ya. ;) Keep them updates coming with pics of course. :p

Man Turkeyneck, those girls are looking nice. Can't wait to see em throughout the grow

Hey T-Neck. How ya' been? Long time. I was searching for Skunk grows and came across your thread. The grow looks good. I like those pipe cleaners. Don't they make it easy to LST.

I'm about ready to grow some Skunk myself. I bought a pack of Skunk Special from Female Seeds and can't wait to grow it out. My flower room is full right now and I have no space for them. I'm up to my ears in WW (also from Female Seeds). A few months ago I started 8 ww clones in hope of having 4 survive. All 8 survived and now I'm stretched for space. What a nice problem to have.

Anyway, I'm gonna hang around and watch your baby skunks as they grow. By the way, do you know which seedhouse your clones came from?
all the best. Rev

Fall 1026 ww.jpg

Whats up guys..thanks for the comments. Im working on some duct and filters at the moment, as soon as im able to finish I'll move 'em under the 400mh..

Hey Rev...glad to have you aboard, My friend grew the mother skunk from a clone that a friend with a med permit gave him. So I dont know where they get the seeds from, but Im sure its reliable. Those pipe cleaners are awesome, If Im not mistaken...I think I robbed that method from one of your prior grows.
This is a tough strain, Ive been pullin' these little ladies down in every direction and they never skip a beat. More updates soon.

Some of you may already know that one of my ladies has been sick, little to no growth, yellowing, small leaves...classic signs of root damage(I thought)..she has had her roots washed and been transplanted into a better medium for over a week with no signs of improvement. I would appreciate any advice at this point.(through PM please)

The other skunk lady seems very healthy, I took a nice cutting from her to replace the weakling. Im using 'Greenlight' rooting powder in about 40% perlite : 60% of the new M.G. Organic choice soil. This method is more or less an experiment(for me) as I am currently building a rubbermade style cloner.
I will be posting more mix of my progress soon.

Sorry, Pictures are a little blurry:

skunk7wks002.gif

skunk7wks001.gif

I dont know whats goin' on with these pix.. I need sleep. I'll update later.

TURKEYNECK said:
I dont know whats goin' on with these pix.. I need sleep. I'll update later.
Whats up TURKEYNECK. Your babies are looking great. ;) You said you need sleep and would update later. Man i hope you haven't been sleeping for 2 days. :D :p :D

Sorry to hear about the weak plant, it definitely doesn't look like it's grown much since the last update. :(
Good luck Turkey, keep postin'!

Yo T! Where you at? Tell us about your babies. How they doing? It's been five weeks, did the sick one come around? You have made me think about doing three at a time. I am really hoping for at least one male in the 10 pack... for my friend. I think it's most entertaining watching them grow from seed. So maybe He will get lucky and get a make to make a bunch of seeds. And from there grow sensi. And when you get low on seeds, just pollinate another female. Oh, sorry... this is your thread:eek: . Go on man, tell us what you got. How they doing, it's been three days.
:bong1:

PS Do they stink yet? And how bad? Should I invest in one of those Ion Air thingies?

Latest posts

Back