TURKEYS SKUNK1 MOTHERS ARE SICK. Please help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how far is your light from your plants ??

add superthrive its not only for speed growing but also help plants with sickeses try to lower you PH man and the tester that you have from Lowes you can mesure wate with it too its very accurate i got digital and one like yours and bouth show thesame . lets put ** on the side man

its not overwatering all of my freiends add 200ml of water every day with 5 gallon pots and plants looks awesome , on that video on google they do thesame man just try-it but for now flush them !!!!!!!! just incase wateing cant hurt but only refresh and help your plants :)

honestly i would say you not water them enough but is just me

TURKEYNECK said:
Someone else called it overwatering too, they've been sick for a while with super slowed growth so they havent been using much water, I judge by weight. I cant see how I could possibly be overwatering.....Ive been giving them water about once a week, probably longer than that really. Any other ideas?

Turkey...ya' got's to get a device to check your ph properly.
I have to believe, you're experiencing a lockout. "Super slowed growth".."not useing much water". ..but hard to determine the 'cause' from here.
What is your MG "organic mix"?..the repotting into an organic soil, worth it's powder, should have provided some nutes and helped with th ph issue.

Foliar feeding might help alleviate the problem for awhile. It isn't a 'cure', but it might well keep them going until you can sort out the real problem.

Thanks for the replies. I'll flush the soil tonight, maybe give 'em a foliar feed.
Ive never used superthrive but I may give it a try. the soil is M.G. Organic choice, and the transplant wasnt has helpfull as I had hoped for. I'll post the results soon...and again I appreciate the input guys.

I don't think "Stupa-thrive" is your answer. "I" wouldn't add anything to the soil untill the problem has been sorted out. They're in fresh soil..that should provide for their needs. I don't think it's a matter of 'availability', at this point, but in the uptake/utilization.

Hick said:
I don't think "Stupa-thrive" is your answer. "I" wouldn't add anything to the soil untill the problem has been sorted out. They're in fresh soil..that should provide for their needs. I don't think it's a matter of 'availability', at this point, but in the uptake/utilization.

I second that... superthrive is extremely potent stuff... it can turn around plants pretty decent.. but not if it has too many nutes already.

Hick said:

My hat is off to you sir.... All I did was give them 1/2 gallon tap water each and they're definetly lookin' better. I think I'll lay off the nutes for a while.
I appreciate the help fellas.

delete.jpg

that "new growth" looks healthy!!...

yes it does and there's twice as much today. I'll update my journal later today.

Latest posts

Back