turning male

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ME!!! said:
No one has answered my question....how old were these plants when this occurred? Any other important info? To me just saying it was "spontaneous" is not enough data. notes people notes....

:confused2:

Leafminer said:
I'll respond to that. I did experiments into 4 generations based on a feral monoculture plant: male flowers + foxtail colas. Basically female.
I used the pollen on an indica strain and got 100% fem offspring which never hermied. Actually I just harvested the last one from a three yr old seed. I also used the same pollen to inbreed back to the first offspring and they were also all fem and also never hermie. I personally am not a believer in stress causing hermies. It's all in the genetics IMO. If the plant has sound genetics it won't herm. Except in the (usual) late stage of flower, you almost always get a few seed in sinsemilla bud that's been left very late.
:goodposting:
Now thats my idea of data ;) (and I'm sure he'd provide more if asked :) not that it mentioned "spontaneous sexual reversal"

Latest posts

Back