Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the true back would help me. I'm not supposed to use inversion because of the surgeries. I did once anyway, it felt great but I could also tell I shouldn't be doing it. The discectomy left me with very little disc. I'm gonna ask my doc. This journal has been helpful in many ways lol.

So, it's time to stop running blind and actually buy a CO2 meter to bring my sealed room in line with available technology.
Picked up an Amprobe one off Amazon Warehouse for a killer price. I've got other Amprobe tools at home like my trusty multimeter. It's designed to take being tossed in a toolbag and not suffer for it.
Mostly, however, I appreciate their hilarious marketing materials. We see here the company EHS guy checking to make sure the data analyst has enough CO2 in his cube. They are, after all, the houseplants of the corporate park! I'm actually kinda surprised because I thought they were just plastic plants in pleated front pants and v neck sweaters, but apparently they are real, and require atmospheric enrichment! Who knew!
Screenshot_20200131-062104.png

Last edited:
Things are poking along. Umbras triple grapes are happily basking in their artificial sunshine. As he predicted (Do I use third person when I know you'll read this lol?), the terminal bud sites have a nice stack to them. Here are 3 different seed plants.
20200203_213323.jpg
20200203_213346.jpg
20200203_213406.jpg

Yeah they are under the hps, soory about the stripes

Hahaha....love those minions.....and fart jokes

Wet down a few beans last night I had in small quantities- BOG Sour Strawberry and Lifesaver that Umbra sent me for Christmas and am delighted about, plus a banana sundae bagseed that my BFF got at a dispensary and totally insisted I grow out. Tbqh, it WAS great smoke and I hope it grows true to strain characteristics.
Next up I'm doing cheese and BoC. Spring planting is in the air!

20200207_230625.jpg
it's getting crowded in here again lol and i just got rid of a dozen little plants ! Moved a few into flower last night still in quart pots. Last 3 bins of clones have rooted, and my order of rapidrooter just hit the front porch, thud! It's cold outside. Good day to chill in the veg room and catch up on gossip with my plants. Hey girls, you gotta hear this....

20200209_163420.jpg
okay everyone line up against the wall for a head count, lice check, and uniform inspection!
Hack back the males, prune weak stuff, check unsexed plants for preflowers, look for bugs.
Ok everyone looks good, at ease! Except for the church all the way to the right with the green tag visible, which looks half starved as per usual. Weird little thing.

There are no duplicates in that lineup. All my rooted cuttings that are waiting to flower or become mothers are shelved on the opposite wall and also got inventoried. Each one of those on the floor is a unique plant. Shoot me. I still have to do the flower room...

Latest posts

Back