Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm definitely up potting that cbd!!! It needs a 3gal! It's not mad yet and I'm kinda impressed at how few 4ucks it gives in a way too small pot. Heck, I might put the Jupiter CBD that went in the same day, also in a tiny pot , in the same 3gal and run a Siamese twinsies grow on those two.

I'll possibly die from chemicals, but prior to camping hiking season, I treat clothes with Sawyers permethrin tick treatment. I prefer the soak method. Between that, DEET and the vanilla scented gnat repellent and I'm good to go anywhere.

diesel smell with a DEETy funk and vanilla. Why do bugs hate that?

@Daxtell my auntie who is an adirondack historian makes a black fly repellent using peppermint and musk. I definitely use deet as well. Hers works great and can be applied directly to the nose and ears where they attack but holy s41t it stinks. I might wash my camping hammock in permethrin now that you mention it. I hate when the skeeters poke me in the bum right through the nylon!!! Little bastids.

@Daxtell my auntie who is an adirondack historian makes a black fly repellent using peppermint and musk. I definitely use deet as well. Hers works great and can be applied directly to the nose and ears where they attack but holy s41t it stinks. I might wash my camping hammock in permethrin now that you mention it. I hate when the skeeters poke me in the bum right through the nylon!!! Little bastids.

Tick s and the diseases that they carry. are my concern.

Tick season came early this year. Pulled several off my dog, one off a cat and 3 off of me. Trying Seresto collars this year since the drops do nothing but make my pets into transport devices so we get indoor ticks. So far since I put the collars on, no ticks except on me...
Did find a seresto to fit you?lol...

We have a few variety's of ticks here as well.... ticks are in the Arachnids family and cause what is called in these parts tick venom fever. It is very real...I had a tiny Deer tick on my foot once...it was Summer and hot...went on a job and would get dizzy and about fall over...had to go set in truck with air on. I figured I had fever from the effects going on and sure enough on inspection...a tiny spot on my foot...cat had laid on it and transferred the tick. Removal made me feel better all most immediately...they have some powerful spit I am here to say. Dish liquid soap is a good removal tool...just keep it soaked and it will die and turn loose with no body parts left in you. Old school removal used matches...when first struck the match release strong Sulfur vapors and causes the tick to release as well. They peak here in the dry season.

When ever I had to work in the pilbra we would make up a mix of detol baby oil and eucalyptus oil , mainly to stop sandflies but we found it stopped ticks and mozzies as well , also soothed the bites if you got hit before you put it on, lot of horse breeders use it to keep the sandys and ticks off their horses

When ever I had to work in the pilbra we would make up a mix of detol baby oil and eucalyptus oil , mainly to stop sandflies but we found it stopped ticks and mozzies as well , also soothed the bites if you got hit before you put it on, lot of horse breeders use it to keep the sandys and ticks off their horses

lol. i feel a bit whimpy complaining about our ticks when someone from a country where 9 of the top 10 deadliest animals live chimes in...

Do the coconut oil exactly like cannabutter, there's an old recipe I wrote AGES ago on another site that Ozzy re-posted here in the recipes section. As for space cake, any recipe calling for butter will do, just substitute the green stuff. My favorite is Jamaican spiced rum cake one-two punch. It's basically a pound cake but with coconut oil, allspice, nutmeg, lime juice, and of course a rum glaze. There are many versions floating around the internets.

Lemon poppyseed cake would also be excellent made with green coconut oil. In general, citrus in baked goods makes the ganja flavor brighter and less murky, like it is SUPPOSED to be in the recipe, not like, oh these cookies taste funny, if you get what I'm saying.

I make brownies with my coconut oil based cannabutter. I find using a half teaspoon of peppermint oil does a good job of covering up the suspicious flavor. The brownies are good because a can meter the dose better than I would be able to with a cake. About a gram of cannabutter seems to be a good dose for me which is about a 1” square of brownie. If you have not tried edibles, go easy to start with because too much can be too much and it will last for 4-6 hours...

Yeah and potency can vary wildly from batch to batch, especially with using fresh or frozen unweighed trim- multiple strains, varying ratios of sugarleaf to butter, and how resinated it was to begin with. When in doubt, have a nibble and wait an hour, then see how ya feel.
When I do caramels, I never use trim- I use mexican brickweed, which is very predictable, and measure ratios carefully. I really do not enjoy the feeling of overdoing it on medibles and value repeatability of dosage.
Whatever I make with the trim batch is going to be dosed intentionally weak for a relaxing dessert before bed : )

i gave a friend of mine 10 brownies once. he and his wife each ate one and laughed and laughed at an NCIS show. He went to sleep and woke up to find his wife had killed off the brownies. she was basically catatonic for 2 days. not my cup of tea...

20200316_211155.jpg
20200316_211219.jpg
two phenos of umbras triple grape. Identical in every aspect except the color. Gold vs mulberry.

Latest posts

Back