Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was about ready to re-kick-the-crud out of Evander Kane the other night for being a crudhead and cheap shotting the talent. Your glass had a Bruins logo on it which is why I brought it up. Not some random, drunken Brooooooooonz rant... ;)

Not some random, drunken Brooooooooonz rant... ;)
... not that there's anything wrong with that ;)
That guy is shockingly quick for his size, high scoring for a defenseman, and remembers last season's grudge tally really accurately for someone assumed to have suffered more than the average number of concussions.

Okey dokey my back hurts and I'm icing it internally with a potato juice on the rocks and here goes.
I just repotted the whole dang family. Except for the males, I just hacked them back and stuck them in time out. Judging by preflowers, looks like the first round (11 sweet Cindy and a bagseed) are: 5 girls, 4 boys, 3 undecided. The girls got bigger pots and the best spot under the light. I'll be taking some more cuts from them soon.
The clones got little pots, their first feeding (they look starved) and a hefty sns244+veg fert foliar. I'm gonna check on them again before bed; I really didn't harden them off all that well. May toss some clear plastic over them if I have any doubts.
I saved all the female and unknown cuts, plus 1 cut of each male. The rest went in the bin.
Dirt is still half n half canna bioterra and random compost. Main fert is still pureblend pro grow.
Roots were well developed.
Hey well would ya look at that; I think she's a girl ehh?
Umbras grape hat trick is doing awesome too. They're up next, if I can convince the little fatties to stretch enough to give me some cuts!

Attachments

• 20191104_211624.jpg
    20191104_211624.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191104_211616.jpg
    20191104_211616.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191104_213752.jpg
    20191104_213752.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191104_213757.jpg
    20191104_213757.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191104_213805.jpg
    20191104_213805.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191104_211529.jpg
    20191104_211529.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191104_200010.jpg
    20191104_200010.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191104_201443.jpg
    20191104_201443.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20191104_213829.jpg
    20191104_213829.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 39
Had a commercial grower ask me about a sanitizer for his rooms made from Insulated Metal Panels. He wants to clean them in between grows. I told him to generate hypochlorous acid by electrolysis of NaCl, lol.

I like your setup! I was thinking earlier tonight it was time to buy some more clear totes to hold the clones tight so they don't fall down. Then I see you have it in practice and I like it ☺️
I noticed you sharpie leaves. That doesn't hurt the leaf any? Sharpies are like the strongest marker ever, I'm surprised but glad to learn a more simple way to label cuts! Thank you!

you may be a little over the legal limit on number of plants there, stinky. lol...

i am looking forward to seeing your grow when you start to flower. i envision a jungle.

Hi novitus glad you stopped by!
Hey if Katy Perry or whichever vapid starlet that was went on the record saying she used sharpie as d4mned EYELINER in an emergency, I think our little weeds can handle it. I've used it for YEARS. they aren't bothered. Its not organic lol. But it doesnt seem to be toxic to them.
Big fan of clear clone boxes. My all time favorite sturdy and perfectly sized ones are Iris brand media storage boxes, the proportions of a shoe box but bigger, good height, little feet so they sit up off a heat mat, and the lids are also clear. Thick plastic. I found them at bjs wholesale club about 10 years ago, wonder if you can still find them on amazon, they are SO worth the money.
https://www.amazon.com/IRIS-Media-S...=iris+media+storage+box&qid=1572928459&sr=8-3
Yup still in production!!!

Last edited:
Deal with it, ya old fogey : p
When chahhlie bakah sends his inspectahs out with their clipboahds, I'll get back to ya, right?

now that you mention chahlie and his inspectahs, it strikes me that i haven’t seen any news about anyone busted for growing in a long time. good time to be a resident of the commonwealth.

Umbra are you ready to put that level of dark chemistry magic into the hands of the uninitiated? Regular ol bleach spray? How perfectly pedestrian!!! Lol go nuclear or go home...

And that is when the M4ssh0les collectively discovered that zero 4ucks are given any more since the entire lawrence/lowell/Nashua triangle turned into one big happy crack den and the stern guys in Mountie hats are pretty busy wrangling tweekers these days. The ones left, that is, since most of them are on indefinite administrative leave pending the outcome of their overtime fraud trials lol. I love this state... it is a state of suspended disbelief.

Though they did get some kids (by which I mean younger than 35 lol) with a warehouse grow in Amherst within this past year, but it was like Alaska Thunder4uck level in your face HIYEEE!!!! Discretion level: zero

Umbra are you ready to put that level of dark chemistry magic into the hands of the uninitiated? Regular ol bleach spray? How perfectly pedestrian!!! Lol go nuclear or go home...
Bleach leaves a residue, and hypochlorous acid has been approved by FDA and will pass chemical testing in Cali. Simple problem but a complicated answer.

Looking great there SA...beautiful plants!...Star Trek fan...oh yeah...I was live 9-8-66 for The Man Trap...watched em all since...waiting on season 3 of Discovery...Discovery Short Treks has one on Harry Mudd.

And that is when the M4ssh0les collectively discovered that zero 4ucks are given any more since the entire lawrence/lowell/Nashua triangle turned into one big happy crack den and the stern guys in Mountie hats are pretty busy wrangling tweekers these days. The ones left, that is, since most of them are on indefinite administrative leave pending the outcome of their overtime fraud trials lol. I love this state... it is a state of suspended disbelief.
The barracks in the town I live in busted some guy driving on 290 with like $80 grand in cash and no explanation where or how he got it. They stashed it away in the barracks safe and a few weeks later, it went missing. No one ever found it. No one ever lost their jobs. Probably all of them had some nice vacation or home renovations done shortly after ‘the disappearance’...

Edit:there goes my Alzheimer’s again. It was $31k...

Last edited:
There's a plant count ?--All them WI-x-BBSL clones ?-- That's 1 ?-- What about on hemp ?- U know that's all I grow ?

Latest posts

Back