Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a Portuguese bread that would be great for this too but I have only ever found it sold as flat little things that look like a yellow English muffin, and once as grinder rolls at some random pizza place by the southernmost cape cod bridge, which was ah maz ing, best cheese steak grinder ever, sorry Philly you gotta up your bread game, competition just got real; anyone can crack a can of velveeta, but the South Shore bakes old world bread. : )

I'm from Philly, lol. Well South Jersey. Del Bruno bread and rolls rocks. None of that cheese whiz, that's Jim's Steaks on South Street.

Sounds about right, I've had the Tourist Cheesesteak lol my bro lived in center city for years so south street squeeze cheese definitely happened.

Pretty sure it's Santoros Pizza in Wareham ma, it was dark, I was hungry, I was dragging a new 16 foot boat trailer home, not many places to park it, think that was the place with the crazy cheesesteak.

LOL, Carrboro, NC
20190611_150924.jpg

Pretty sure it's Santoros Pizza in Wareham ma, it was dark, I was hungry, I was dragging a new 16 foot boat trailer home, not many places to park it, think that was the place with the crazy cheesesteak.
use to get pizza in leomister ma back in early 2000's lot better than what we got back south!

My wife has family living in Leh-min-stah . My mother-in-law has a house in Fitchburg. My son has a house that borders on Gahd-nah. The un-holy trinity of central Mass towns...

Nothing but deckahs n dunkies.
Fun fact, dunkin donuts began there, brothers split the business into dunkin donuts and Mister donut, the last of which (across from what's now the Gardner Ocean state job lot) hung on into the new millennium before finally shutting down for good. Too bad, the donuts were better.
And guess what it is now? Because, of course it is

Dunkin’ iced coffee, regulah(which I wasn’t aware meant cream and sugar until I moved to the area) is my go to drink. Beats the pants off of Starbucks. I have seen Mr Donuts but never tried them. I am not a donut guy anyway. Just iced coffee even in the wintah. The only better iced coffee is from Donut Kitchen in Holden which is Vietnamese iced coffee which is like coffee cream candy but you will go into a diabetic coma if you have it too frequently...

Latest posts

Back