Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Fogey, this one's for you. Spot the 1954 osterizer smoothie maker/wood chipper
20191018_214859.jpg

I drink about 3L of seltzer a day and the amount of plastic waste was getting embarrassing ... its a carbonator made from a pressurized growler, with REAL hardware that can take a real tank, not those stupid one-shot cartridges. Gotta have my bubbles!
And the glassware? That's just Polish potato juice. I'm not making anything more nefarious than a vodka Collins up in hurrr.

Attachments

• 20191019_214132.jpg
    20191019_214132.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I need to repot again! After the dump. And a haircut. And washing the boats with some orange Tang powder if i can find some at wally world... yes all that phosphoric acid cleans algae off fibreglass really well. Two catamarans are going to a new home tomorrow, free up some real estate for my new horse trailer to be converted into a camper for spring!

We had a frost last night and I REALLY need to clean up the yard.

Attachments

• 20191101_211028.jpg
    20191101_211028.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 20191101_211037.jpg
    20191101_211037.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 32
I drink about 3L of seltzer a day and the amount of plastic waste was getting embarrassing ... its a carbonator made from a pressurized growler, with REAL hardware that can take a real tank, not those stupid one-shot cartridges. Gotta have my bubbles!
And the glassware? That's just Polish potato juice. I'm not making anything more nefarious than a vodka Collins up in hurrr.
Go Bruins!

I brew my own beer and have a small deep freeze with a temp controller I use as a dispenser...there are two kegs in there, one of beer and one of sparkling water...I might let the beer run out occasionally but that water keg better stay full or the p00p’s gonna hit the fan...momma likes her sparklin water...

Last edited:
As the bubbly runs out, so goes the party! Lucky to have really tasty city water here. It's won some awards. The plants love it too... base hardness right around 100 and no hint of chlorination residue in the flavor profile except maybe a couple times a year after a major facility maintenance event.

Latest posts

Back