Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Sounds like it smells great! Congrats on another successful harvest! Lots of TLC!

Thanks. This is just one naughty bagseed plant that hermed as expected; the actual harvest is expected within the next couple weeks. Sweet Cindys are still packing on weight on a diet of Sweet, PurpleMaxx, and CO2 enrichment.

20200103_202846.jpg
20200104_091008.jpg
ahhh the things one can find on Amazon lol... apothecary jars and a wax stamp of a Japanese ornamental maple leaf that looks close enough to make cute gift packaging . I got stoned off my butt last night and assembled a dozen of these suckers.

I promised/threatened food pr0n, soooo....
Food!20200105_172758.jpg 20200105_173235.jpg
Chicken thighs with artichoke, pepper, capers, mushrooms, stuff, junk, etc. Kinda one of my favorite fancy eats, and super cheap to make compared to the price per serving of an identical dish at Le Fancy Restaurant (the T is silent and the Rs come out your nose).
Came out good. Try for yourself.
20200105_180041.jpg

Fogey I feel ur pain. Keto is a harsh master. Sub out the pasta. Roast cauliflower in with the veggies to sub out for pasta. Swap mushrooms sauteed in butter and deglazed with vermouth and heavy cream for the soup concentrate, if the thickeners screw up your macros.
I'm also working on my potato butt this winter. Me n Bestie are arguing about which gym to join: the YMCA where she (a municipal employee) will run into literally EVERYONE , the meathead gym I'm a member of, or planet fitness aka Wal-Mart for your booty .
We will continue to argue about this until we forget what we were arguing about.

I am a meso/endo morph and can gain 5 pounds from eating a handful of sand lol...plus I have a very dense/heavy skeleton large muscle mass and on all weight to height charts I am border line obese...6'2" 235 winter...225 summer...and they say its obese...NFL linebacker is obese on their scale as well!

Lost 50lbs on keto
I’m down 18 lbs in a month after ‘cheating’ over the holiday week.

Fogey I feel ur pain. Keto is a harsh master. Sub out the pasta. Roast cauliflower in with the veggies to sub out for pasta. Swap mushrooms sauteed in butter and deglazed with vermouth and heavy cream for the soup concentrate, if the thickeners screw up your macros.
I'm also working on my potato butt this winter. Me n Bestie are arguing about which gym to join: the YMCA where she (a municipal employee) will run into literally EVERYONE , the meathead gym I'm a member of, or planet fitness aka Wal-Mart for your booty .
We will continue to argue about this until we forget what we were arguing about.
Thx. I may have to try that gravy trick. The cauliflower/pasta swap though?
I did Planted Fatness for about a decade. $20 a month wasn’t bad to have a gym available across the US as I was traveling a lot.

I am a meso/endo morph and can gain 5 pounds from eating a handful of sand lol...plus I have a very dense/heavy skeleton large muscle mass and on all weight to height charts I am border line obese...6'2" 235 winter...225 summer...and they say its obese...NFL linebacker is obese on their scale as well!
I am in the same boat as you, hp. Been ‘obese’ most of my adult life but that body mass calculation is flawed(in my opinion as well as my doctors opinion). I just needed to drop some weight to see how it affects my BP. Surprise! My BP has dropped...

I'm *technically* a lard butt, but doc seems unpeturbed, and when i was running triathalons (sprint distance, nothing too crazy) once a week and training daily, i was still way over that stupid chart. Hey, i figure as long as i feel good and clothes fit right, there's no point in fixating on the number on the scale. There's already so much pressure, especially on women, to have a certain build, and I don't need that kind of negativity in my life! Favorite jeans getting snug? Oops! Keto n gym time. And anyway, I am a dinghy/catamaran sailor. You call it a lard butt, I call it ballast. : p

Latest posts

Back