turning yellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amrcnbut

Reaction score
i put two plants under the flowering lights 12/12. but i just noticed the botom leaves are turning yellow and dying off, what do i do,
thank-you

It could be several issues, What nutes are you using and have you changed the dosage lately? Have you transplanted lately or done anything else that may shock your plant? WHat is you temp and humidity in your grow room?

Either over watering or low on N or PH issues causing lock out
When you switched to 12 /12 ??? did you fully switch to bloom nutes ???? if so i say give them girls half Veg and half bloom nutes next feeding

Or how long have you vegged for ??? and what kind of dosage did you feed them in veg maybe a good flush to rid salts in your medium then half veg n half bloom for a bit and monitor plant for any improvement

Tell us more about your grow. We are just guessing without a lot more info. How old are the plants? What are they planted in? What are you feeding them? How much? Are you checking your pH?

A pic would be nice: ...flush your plant with air temperate water, allow to recover overnight, and no nutes for 2 weeks or until you see an active recovery ...

Latest posts

Back