Twins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bho_expertz

Aloha from Hell
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Have started a new grow and by my surprise i had 3 seeds that gave twins. Have already removed them and putted in new pots.
But they look very thin regarding to the old sister. They have 1/5 of development of the others.
It was my first time having twins ... Should i be happy with this ? :doh:

:cool:

DSC_4606.jpg

Need a better pic of the top left one.

But it looks like an unwanted seed contaminated your soil and sprouted. it looks the same on the top right one too

The top right i had remove it near the bigger sprout and put it there until new pots bought. Don't think it is contamination.

I also do not believe that these are "twins". What was the source of your soil?

And something I need to ask...

DO you still make BHO?

If so I think you should look into Ethyl Mercaptan.

hXXp://www.osha.gov/dts/chemicalsampling/data/CH_240600.html

Its in all butane, yes even your quintuple 5x super refined ultra pure crap. Its in all of it, for scent.

Just a heads up bro...tis toxic for you

:peace:

Soil is BioNova. I still don't believe in soil contamination. Strange how the little ones were right near the normal ones if it was soil contamination.

But i have removed those little ones and gave them their own pots. So will see if it is soil contamination or twin growth in some days ;).

OGKushman said:
And something I need to ask...

DO you still make BHO?

If so I think you should look into Ethyl Mercaptan.

hXXp://www.osha.gov/dts/chemicalsampling/data/CH_240600.html

Its in all butane, yes even your quintuple 5x super refined ultra pure crap. Its in all of it, for scent.

Just a heads up bro...tis toxic for you

:peace:

Didn't knew that :eek: ... Thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Back