Two chamber Hydroponic setup (Ogof)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Ogof said:
Ok man, you'll need timers for your flowering area light and here's what you need for hoses and parts.

1. If you're going to use the two grow chamber method, you'll need 4ea. 1 inch bulkhead fittings. Here's the LINK. That's the same price I've found them everywhere else. You need this kind because it has a "stone gaurd" and a hose fitting that comes with it. The stone gaurd keeps your media from entering either of the lines and fouling the pump.

2. Here's the layout. Each grow chamber needs to be centered in it's grow space. When it's finished, the grow chamber will be resting on two 2x6 boards between two cinder blocks. If you look at the attached pics, you'll see the blocks with the boards. You'll also see how the top drains are attached and plumbed to the resevoir. The feed lines are what go through the space in the boards. The feed is directly into the bottom of the grow chamber. Mine is a 4 chamber unit, and yours will be only a two.

3. Look at the pics and see if you can make a small cad drawing that shows what you'll need for a two chamber unit. You and I can work on the drawing as we go.

Day-1-A.JPG

Day-1-C.JPG

Day-1-D.JPG

No problem with the CAD drawings. I will work on it and we can tweak them for posting here on the forum.

Ogof said:
No problem with the CAD drawings. I will work on it and we can tweak them for posting here on the forum.
Cool man. Like I said, we can just delete the ones that aren't finals. Everyone gets to see the setup that way.

Stoney Bud said:
Cool man. Like I said, we can just delete the ones that aren't finals. Everyone gets to see the setup that way.
The bottom feed lines look like this:

This side goes to the resevoir ----+----|

The dotted lines are the hose. The solid line on the left is a 4way fitting and the one on the right is a tee, both go to the grow chambers in my setup.

Latest posts

Back