Two new superfluous grow room toys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_SSSC_Guy

incorrigible reprobate
Reaction score
Recently got 2 new toys for my grows which are so cool I thought I'd recommend them...

Toys-1.jpg

Grow Room Glasses: Saw these mentioned on the net and wanted a pair - but they were selling for like $100 a piece. Found that the same thing on Ebay for $20 as "Lumii Growroom Glasses" and jumped on a pair. LOVE 'EM! If you've ever spent much time under HPS lights you know that they mess up the color balance for your eyes and can leave things looking yellowish when you leave the room. Wear these things and HPS looks like daylight. They also have a rubber nose piece so they don't hurt when sitting on your snozzle. Big enough to put over regular glasses too. Held them up against the camera lens to show the difference. The two pics below kinda show what it looks like but don't do them justice.

IMG_6708-1.JPG IMG_6709-2.JPG

Sticky hands cleaner: For years I have looked for the perfect hand cleaner for after-harvest clean up of sticky fingers and tools. Tried a lots of different hand cleaners and alcohol-based sanitizers but none seemed to really strip off all those trics in a single pass. Came across "Goof Off" wipes in the painting department of a local big-name building supply chain. THEY WORK GREAT! One wipe will strip ALL stickiness and blackness from your hands or tools. I was freaked by how well they worked. Not real nice smelling, but not bad either.

Excellent :) I will get me some of those wipes. Don't really need the glasses but I just might get me a pair for taking pics under the HPS :)

Latest posts

Back