Two quick questions..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Friend-of-a-friend

Reaction score
My first question is who is or is'nt flushing at the end of flower, and why? And secondly, how critical is darkness when hanging plants to dry before final trim? The only place I have to hang mine where the smell doesnt overwhelm my house is in my flower room with the air filter, but still have plants in flower.

I don't flush but I grow in Super type soil mixes and you can't flush the goodies out of them. just hang up a shade so that the light doesn't hit the plants being dried dirrectly and you'll be fine.

Welcome back been awhile since I seen you around:48:

Thnx for the welcome back wishes ozzy. I've been busy thinking I knew everything about growing these last few years, but decided to take a humble pill and log back on to update my knowledge base.

you want to dry in the dark but it dont have to be completly dark. i like mine in a little light, i harvest at pretty much 100% cloudy now, few ambers. a bit of light hitting them degrades them a bit to where i like my stone. but i cure in complete darkness after that.

i dont flush but i stop nutes 1-2 weeks before harvest.

Latest posts

Back