tying up buds

the_riz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
127
Hey everybody,

Hope this doesn't seem like a stupid question, but some of our bud site branches are spreading out so much and slightly flopping and growing against the wall in our smaller than we'd like grow space..

I was wondering if tying all the bud site branches to the main stem, not tight, but taught so all the bud's grow and develope up the main stem is possible..

Would this damage the plant? shock the plant or disturb natural growth in any way???
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
the_riz said:
Hey everybody,

Hope this doesn't seem like a stupid question, but some of our bud site branches are spreading out so much and slightly flopping and growing against the wall in our smaller than we'd like grow space..

I was wondering if tying all the bud site branches to the main stem, not tight, but taught so all the bud's grow and develope up the main stem is possible..

Would this damage the plant? shock the plant or disturb natural growth in any way???
It's fine riz we do it all the time with no problems. ;) The ladies love to be tied up. :aok:
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
275
Reaction score
11
schlendrake said:
Nope LST rules

lol, not LST as such, more like... tying the buds to the main stem.

So doing this will help the buds grow into the big cola in the middle right?
 
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Guest
DrGreenThumb said:
lol, not LST as such, more like... tying the buds to the main stem.

So doing this will help the buds grow into the big cola in the middle right?
They still wont get as much light as the tops but it will help them for sure. Like i said we do it all the time. We are doing it with a few of the plants right now that we have in flower. Give it a shot mang it wont hurt them trust me. ;)
 

the_riz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
127
heheh... cheers for your help guys.. well be trying it tomorow and posting some pics in the journal :D
 

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,381
Reaction score
374
ya i tie mine too. havent had any problems. hey riz whats up bro how u been there brother? grow on man:joint: :bong: :smoke1: :ccc: :bolt:
 

the_riz

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
1,233
Reaction score
127
not bad man not bad at all, had a lot going on in life and not much to post, were in that 'waitin for buds' stage lol.... how bout you man?
 

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,381
Reaction score
374
the_riz said:
not bad man not bad at all, had a lot going on in life and not much to post, were in that 'waitin for buds' stage lol.... how bout you man?
great man now that the kids are off vaction lol been out of work for a few weeks sense that safty crap but alls good. waiting for my budz too have smoke some but cant wait for the full harvest:banana: :dancing: :48: :afroweed: :bong:
 

Greenfinger

Stickyfingers
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
31
Reaction score
1
:) :) Me again fokes ...yep supporting is well good for all ...:)

Try using elastic ...eg..(fishing pole stuff , light grade) this allows the
branch to bounce and be supported at the same time , so as your fan pushes air past it it can still swing in the air creating natural stress and more flower power.....:D
 

schlendrake

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
323
Reaction score
4
Hey thumb you talking something like tiebud but only when the plant is growing? If thats the case I never did that.
 
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
275
Reaction score
11
well, we didnt tie up all the buds on both plants, we decided to tie up the buds reaching to the cola. hopefully those buds will mingle with the flowers on the cola and give us a fatter top...

fingers crossed eh lol
 

Latest posts

Top