U know my estilo good Doctor robertOG KUSH WEST coas socal1 215 kush4less grolikeapro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now we have to see whos goona take the OG KUSH #1 californias finest OG KUSH the BEST OG SO FAR i got the assassing og seedling from the original breal cypres jhill og some of the best ish ever he sells it for 375 an OZki Santa Ana OC weedmapss delivery Dr. Greenthumb
I also have a lot of OG seedling 8 total they could be
"black water"
"fire OG"
"Chunky mokey"(a rare local og kush)

my friend finally got some sfv seedlings to pop so soon ill have the cut they r fenesized so yeah in the search for the ultimate og kush

so far the pinapple and blue dream are great outside
here is a picture of the first buds that are in a jar now
:bump::woohoo::watchplant::lama::bong2::bong1::48:

pineapple to the left and bluedream to the right

View attachment 20150603blueandpineapple.jpg

That should keep you fried for a while.:fly: Nice buds Dr. Rob.

looks yummy........ well done doc

That should keep you fried for a while.:fly: Nice buds Dr. Rob.

thank you all im ok w/ the organic results now on to the next garden ive been making a lot of clones .... i mean a lot but i keep em in different locations. so all my numbers are legal under 215 here in Los Angeles California here is a picture of the outdoor at my other house

I am gonna remove the grass around the plants
also i found about 3 males from my tahoes so now i have 5 female seedling OG KUSH tahoe mendecino purps

View attachment 692015.jpg

well this is my first year doing outdoors i got a bunch of oz already and im planning on getting a few pounds. so i better put in the money that this girls deserve. in my outdoor im gonna buy morre soil buy more guano and just feedem liek every day

took out the grass and ima make it a nice bed. ill upload some pictures when im done with the bed may b tomorrow. good luck everyone n remember u gotta plan b4 you plant!!! asta la vista BABY

WOW, those are going to be huge. Pounds and pounds. Flower mojo to you Dr.

wow she does look big,....and all sleepy too!

Bet shes standing tall in that sunshine right now though!

:)

she sure does she double or triple her size in the last 2 weeks lol thank you god thats much needed medicine

ill take a picture in the morning for you so you can see how tall she stands and different angles so far i only had one angel trying to show progress. Thank's to marijuanapassion peeps and my efforrts i can now grow some ok buds i take pride in my trimming too. And its all organic this time
see u around friend

OMG they r getting too tall taller then me n i think thats a problem its still super early im gonna do some training I NEED HELP!!! i think im going to make a thread about a cage .... my friends said a kennel cage would be cheaper... I wanna estimate the size a 10 x 10 might be too small? i also want sensor motion all over my yard. also a camera and I think thats it the cage should help me make supports for the buds i wanna use string across the cage Ill take some pictures in the morning i got 15 plants total in this yard ill also take a picture of my indoor vegging room im getting some plants ready to take to a new location

Latest posts

Back