U know my estilo good Doctor robertOG KUSH WEST coas socal1 215 kush4less grolikeapro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SO IM STARTING A SMALL GROW INDOORS IM GETTING ABOUT 6 OG KUSH CLONESS:vapleaf: idk what else ill b growing ill start in a 4 x 2 n may b work my way up to a 6ft x 4ft w 4 600w for now I have a Blueberry haze seed in my window and a white tail is growing has for 2 days now. alrite idk what system im going with. hydro or soil. ill take a picture of mi baby. now ima smoke a joint and get back to work. Hamster Lewis would u like a toke :vap_bong__emoticon::ccc::vap_smiley: have a good nite everyone.

Sounds good man, I have a OG Kush sedling 1 1/2 weeks old.

Of course I would like a toke Dr. Rob. Green Mojo my friend.

hello rosebud thanks for the mojo, MR1 how kool how s is your og doing? and thank for stopping hamster! i got babies growing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well i was looking for clones or seeds and I now have a few seeds most of the og.. .. i got the seeds from a friend who grows this strains
-og kush x purple mendecino = black water
-fire og kush
-pineapple kush
-blue dream
-ak47 x berry
-chunky monkey
-sour diesel

i got them under a t5 6500k i got ocean forest and happy frog soil for them as soon as i see roots.

View attachment 123 (2).jpg

You go Dr.....I don't like those pucks you are using but Green Mojo my friend. Then again my last seed pop resulted in Zero seedlings. There is a reason I grow from clone most of the time.

You go Dr.....I don't like those pucks you are using but Green Mojo my friend. Then again my last seed pop resulted in Zero seedlings. There is a reason I grow from clone most of the time.

HELLO my friend HL i got the jeffy trait for only $5 sorry to here u had zero come up. o well right the way she goes!!! ill try to upload pictures daily im trying to finish soon so hopefully the seeds plants will grwo faster n sronger then clones i hope i dont have too much problmme s with pheno types. thanks fopr stopping friend HL!!!!!!!!!!!!! let take a toke and play some purple haze lol:vap_bong__emoticon:

I hope they all sprout for you Dr., it would be nice to see those buds. My OG is doing good , it is in flower now .

I hope they all sprout for you Dr., it would be nice to see those buds. My OG is doing good , it is in flower now .

SWEET I LOVE OG'S my seeds already have a tail I think ima see them very soon like in 1 to 2 days max lool yay now lets smoke friens to life!!! to good friends and family!!!

I used those plugs for the first time with weed, germed in paper towel then put them in the plugs, my seedlings are doing good.

i used those plugs for the first time with weed, germed in paper towel then put them in the plugs, my seedlings are doing good.

i keep checking on the ak since those are at the bottom of my list and they all have small to big tails... I dont feel like checking the rest! Omg

I SEE 2 OUT AND A THIRD ONE IS SHOWING SOME OF THE NECK I GUESS LOL ill post the daily pic. in a lil bit im tryinhg to get some work done. smoking on some Og KUSH

What a line up of seeds you have there...Enjoy the trip Dr Rob.

You have sprouts, right on, how many more to come up?

Latest posts

Back