U.S. made LED lights...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ones I am using are Chinese made. The company has emailed me on a few occasions to see how they are going... I am happy with them, but way too early to recommend. Chinese just might be a ways ahead of us in this technology.

rose like i said before some of the china lights are ok, top changed their name to mars i believe and i have seen some other chinese light that did ok. what i'm saying is some one goes over to aliexpress and buys a 400 watt panel and get it home and it doesn't do what should, or burns out within 2 or 3 months, that is why i say do your homework. there are a lot of companies making led grow lights and there are american lights that i wouldn't use either, one of which is hydro grow (i think i have that right). the light might be good but dealing with cammie is another story. peace

You are right. I trusted PJ's research and went with one he thought might be ok...he didn't promise anything of course. You do have to get growers reviews. I think we're on the same page. Wouldn't that tick you off if they burnt out in 2 months....

Just for the record guys, I own a single topled light, but the lights in my main garden were designed by me.

I picked one up to see how it compared to what I build.

Topled/Mars lights are a good entry level light that are affordable nothing more nothing less.

i hear that rosebud and p jammers. i'm not sharp enough to design my own as of yet but i am learning. i am trying to get me some bridgelux vero 18's, but every time i turn around the wife needs money for the house hold and i hand her what i have. yall have a great turkey day. peace

Latest posts

Back