U2 NOT the Band Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
Welcome to our presentation of U2 Kush, Not the Band Grow 2013

Presenting U2 Kush as our main event.
Opening for U2 will be one Cherry Pie and one Huckleberry to give us a bit of flavor and color this fall.

We grew this strain, U2 Kush two years ago. Though the plants did not get huge they were good producers and I said then I would grow again if I got the chance. This is supposedly the same cut, and I hope the clone store got that right. The Cherry Pie is for the flavor and the Huckelberry is for color. Got to have some purple out there, you know?

This is a Medical Marijuana Grow in the beautiful mountains of California. My infamous "Old Fart" husband will be doing most of the work this year, as he has decided to retire from his traveling job and make taking care of me and the garden his main priority. I have a hip that needs replaced and some other minor heart problems and dont get downstairs as much as I used to. I may not be doing weekly updates this year, but will post pics as they get bigger. Plants aren't that interesting until they show their buds anyway.

We started early this year and bought clones in March. They were on 24 hour light when we bought them, so we continued that with Floresent T5s. We then per the clone guys advise backed them off at 2 hours per three day intervals until they were getting six hours dark each night. Then we hardened them off for five days and then planted outside May 7th. The plants looked good and healthy. We made some clones out of the trim when we planted them. I don't know if we will use them. We then picked up some clones for my brother and a couple for flavor for me, got them backed off the 24 hour light, and hardened off and those two will be joining the others tonight. We are growing less than we normally do, as we are experimenting for bigger plants by making more room for them to grow. We opened up the cage already and are good to go as soon as Cherry Pie and Huck are planted tonight.

Thanks for stoping in folks, for those who know me, I hope this abreivied version keeps you satifisfied. I look forward to talking to you all again. For those who dont know me, enjoy the garden and feel free to comment at any time.

Cheers to a great 2013 Grow Season! :D

1. when first put out 7th of May.
2-3 May 24.

U2 1.jpg

U2 4.jpg

U2 5.jpg

oh Yeah:clap:

it must be summer time....and Im in the front row

Mojo for a great season Girl...

:48:

Hi TCBud, so good to see you. You were a big help to me when I came here, thank you. Sorry about the hip. Man, my knee is bad, we are getting old I guess and ya can't hide a knee or hip. shoot. I hope you get better soon.

Greenest of mojo and we will see ya when we see ya, till then,:vap_bong__emoticon:

:ciao: Hey TC, good to see you back doin' your thang. I'll pull up my beanbag chair and watch yer grow show.

:peace: n' the dank

7greeneyes:)

Welcome back everyone! So good to see your smiling faces here. Hope life has been treating you good and you been catching lots of fish and/or smoke.

Yep Rose, getting old. A dad of a friend of mine used to say, "getting old aint for sissy's". Now I understand.

It warms me through to the core to see you rockin' it again. Please tell Mr. TC I said hello ;)

The garden is growing well. We are experiencing the hottest summer temps yet, expecting triple digits till next thursday. The "feels like temps may hit 111f".

Entering the garden is getting harder and harder. The plants are really spreading out. This experiment of growing less to get more seems to be working.

1. Cherry Pie, the last plants to be planted.
2-3. Group pics of the U2 Kush
4. A close up of the U2 Bud sites.

Something strange, the tops of the plants look like they are heading toward flower. A little early, but heck the plants are old enough if they want to. We have a couple that have gone over 5 feet.

I am getting my hip replaced on the 15th of July. Will get one more update in before then, to show you if they went to flower or not.

Have a great Fourth of July Celebration to my American Friends. And here is hoping everyone else out there is enjoying their summer/winter.

U2 1.jpg

U2 2.jpg

U2 3.jpg

u2 4.jpg

:yay:

Aint it great to watch them expload?..:lama:

Keep them girls cool girl..cant wait for the BIG Show

Please slide this:48: to hubby

Looking real well TC!

My dad used to say, " oh, only to feel 60 again" oh dear. Good luck with the new hip, there will be no stopping you now. Thinking of you.

Thanks guys and Rose for stoping by. Looking almost as good as two years ago for the over all area that there are not plants. I compare them at the end of the month (from above) just before they head into flower and as the comparison is now, we gonna have some heavy buddage.

Have a great

Fourth of July!

Latest posts

Back