Ugh the anticipation of wanting to know the results

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazeddd

Reaction score
So on the night of February 10th 2011 after failing to find a sack around town, I told my buddy who was with me at the time "this is it man!" like Apollo Creed said during his bout with Rocky Balboa. And that was the last time I have bothered to participate in the wonderful activities of the MJ.

I reallllly wanted/needed to find a job so of course I put a halt on smoking. I've been a fairly moderate smoker for the past 4 to 4 1/2 years. The longest break I have ever taken was about 3 weeks, on 2 or 3 different occassions. I smoke pretty frequently, usually daily. If I don't have much going on I just turn to the ganj for something to do. Sometimes its wake right up and bake up, and continue smoking throughout the day, or I might miss a day or two, maybe 3.

Blunts/j's are occasional for me. I'm mostly a :bong1: man. I have read that some of you smoke 4-5 blunts a day (maybe more). It's more like 4-5 minor bowls (1 1/2 bowlpacks is where I usually stop when i'm flying solo)

Anyway, taking my habits into account, and my 5'7'' 171lb body frame, average metabolism (used to be higher) I drank so much water during the first month that I eventually got tired of it. There were at least 5-8 glasses sitting on my desk. I've also been running on about 10 different occassions since I stopped, skateboarding, yardwork, etc. so I have sweated out some.

So, 64 days later (9 weeks, 1 day) I took the drug test for my job. I took one test on day #45, and it came up negative then. I took another that I got from walgreens before I went to the test today and it also came up negative.

I may be tripping a lil bit here... but I'm still very anxious to find out the results. Should I breath a little bit easier having gone 64 days w/o smoking?

I love green but anybody knows on here you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm beating a dead horse here but I can always appreciate feedback.For those still cooking, I wish good times for ya! keep troopin:smoke1:

You're fine dude..

I remember hearing that it takes about a month, give or take, to test clean. Since you've doubled that, and had a couple negative tests I don't think there's any reason to worry.

Good luck with the new job. :D

dazeddd said:
So on the night of February 10th 2011 after failing to find a sack around town, I told my buddy who was with me at the time "this is it man!" like Apollo Creed said during his bout with Rocky Balboa. And that was the last time I have bothered to participate in the wonderful activities of the MJ.

I reallllly wanted/needed to find a job so of course I put a halt on smoking. I've been a fairly moderate smoker for the past 4 to 4 1/2 years. The longest break I have ever taken was about 3 weeks, on 2 or 3 different occassions. I smoke pretty frequently, usually daily. If I don't have much going on I just turn to the ganj for something to do. Sometimes its wake right up and bake up, and continue smoking throughout the day, or I might miss a day or two, maybe 3.

Blunts/j's are occasional for me. I'm mostly a :bong1: man. I have read that some of you smoke 4-5 blunts a day (maybe more). It's more like 4-5 minor bowls (1 1/2 bowlpacks is where I usually stop when i'm flying solo)

Anyway, taking my habits into account, and my 5'7'' 171lb body frame, average metabolism (used to be higher) I drank so much water during the first month that I eventually got tired of it. There were at least 5-8 glasses sitting on my desk. I've also been running on about 10 different occassions since I stopped, skateboarding, yardwork, etc. so I have sweated out some.

So, 64 days later (9 weeks, 1 day) I took the drug test for my job. I took one test on day #45, and it came up negative then. I took another that I got from walgreens before I went to the test today and it also came up negative.

I may be tripping a lil bit here... but I'm still very anxious to find out the results. Should I breath a little bit easier having gone 64 days w/o smoking?

I love green but anybody knows on here you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm beating a dead horse here but I can always appreciate feedback.For those still cooking, I wish good times for ya! keep troopin:smoke1:

no worries imho i once had a job subject to the randoms many years ago, i figured out i could puff 3 times on a friday night and pass on monday morning this only worked that way did it for almost 5 years and never failed a random also was using the walgreens tests so i think your safe and good to go, just remember with the job market like it is many people applied for the same job, hope it works out for you

Latest posts

Back