uh oh.. lets fix thsi quick plz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

next

Reaction score
So.. im about 3 weeks in from seed, multiple auto strains, as well as a Satori.

Pics speak 1000 words so here they are. This is the lower fan leaf of the Satori.

Other than 15% ewc mixed into the soil, they have had 1 feed of 1/3 strength bio root, its an all organic grow, trying to use R/O water with Azomite amended soil for all the missing micro elements.

Is this a wee bit of nute burn, along with a wee bit of Mag def?

View attachment 20150403_221038.jpg

View attachment 20150403_221111.jpg

View attachment 20150403_221105.jpg

View attachment 20150403_221055.jpg

View attachment 20150403_221119.jpg

snag a pic of the new growth too please.
and a "whole plant" shot for perspective.

assuming the tips of the new are fine (my guess) it's NOT over fed...

there are quite a few excellent Satori growers here (not me :( not yet)
I'm SURE one will drop by.
:48:

Click the link in my sig to see the grow log I grab a pic, plant is happy lush green other than this

perfect

new looks great (to me)
overall looks great (to me)

could they have been splashed, dipped or in contact with any nutrient solution?
laying on top of wet soil?

Yes, and yes, both of those are possibilities. The tip is sitting on top of the soil, and I can't say for 100% that I didn't splash a little last time.

What do u think about this one? This one hasn't been on the soil, and more than likely hasn't been splashed. Is this nute burn? Same thing, 99.9% of plant is lush green, just effecting the lowest large set of fan leaves.

**Thanks for the awesome quick replies**

Could it be heat stress? I've had temps in the upper 70's lately

View attachment 20150403_221055.jpg

week ago, when it was smaller, it was up against the pot or on soil?

lol nothing "natural" has THAT clean of a CUT (distinction) between good and bad.

even BAD nute burn has graduation between healthy and TOAST!

:huh:

Lols, thanks mate. Now i just feel cheep lol

satori is a light feeder. Don't over nute her. Your plants look fine. And joe is right, we look at new growth to see the health of the plant.

As Joe420 has mentioned. When you see that on the lower leaves only it is likely nute water splashed on the leaves or the lower leaves drooped down and sat on the wet soil.

Like Rosebud said, Satori is a light feeder. I never feed her at the same strength as I feed the other plants.

Thankyou Rose, Dman, and Thg.

The satori should fit right in with the auto's because they are very light feeders as well.

This is my Narcotherapy Auto, is this a lil bit of nute burn?

View attachment 20150331_211532.jpg

Probably, but imo if you dont have just a little nute burn you arent feeding enough. Looks fine to me.

thank you Rosebud, THG, Dman1234 for the 2nd, 3rd ect opinion.
I was fairly confident of my diagnoses but (I feel) I'm still a n00b and wanted/needed backup.

yes, IMO that last picture shows nute burn.

It's not too bad but I wouldn't let it get any worse.
1) you cant fix whats already damaged
2) what you looking @ probabaly happened days ago
3) anything you do/change today wont show its effects for days/week
Please don't over do it or change things 2 days in a row because you didn't see any effect "immediately" after the first change.

I musta fed em just a little too soon.. hard to believe a 1/3rd dose of an organic root booster with like 38ppm could do this but it did

You didnt over feed them what you have is fine, even mild imo, if you dont have a lil nute burn you arent feeding enough.

Latest posts

Back