Uh oh, looks like Marijuana Passion is being picketed!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is funny... I was thinking... ok, their protesting the site... I godsta go! It was nice talking to you guys lol. Whew.

I even seen that I was being picketed.That there is to funny mom....Thanks for the laugh:rofl:

mom that is the coolest , i laughed till it hurt , ill have to book mark that site , for my collection of funnies great job .....nothing better than a good laugh in the morning starts the day off right :yay:

i saw a RASTA sign go by ,,,thanks mom ,,,,,p,l,r

Wow, thanks for bumping this cool old post. :) I just saw The Riz and DL walk by. What good lookin dudes. ;)

i know that was pretty tight, i even seen my name up there, lol too funny

that is pretty cool if u watch it for awhile everyone's name is in there lol

Great work Mom!;) Yay I saw my name i feel all special and all!:hubba:

SmokinMom said:
Wow, thanks for bumping this cool old post. :) I just saw The Riz and DL walk by. What good lookin dudes. ;)

Hahah. Momma, you're such a nice girl;).

That was really fun to watch... Made my mind tick about all of this different random threads all at once!

Ohhh i see Dewayne that's awesome!!! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

thats awesome..
I finally got my 5 seconds of fame.

btw: do not watch when high.. youll zone out tring to catch everything

I saw Kindbud, Kingkahuna, and me... then a bunch of signs with post names on them and such. LOL... That's way wierd!!!

~Metalchick

You caught me zoning Mom,
I saw that and was thinking time to scoot. LOL, Then I figuered it out. Real sweet, your a class act kiddo.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back