Uh... Yeah, You know how it be.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When your despret and broke..... You...

• Crawl on the floor looking for bud, that "may have" fallen.

• Clean Your Entire House In Hopes of finding a lost stash?

• Plant More Plants... Maybe they'll grow super quick!

• Scrape up enough change to buy a Nic. (Humm.. I wonder how much is in the couch today?)

• All of the above, Possibly in the same day

Results are only viewable after voting.
P

pranicfever

Ok, This really is just a few various thoughts i had, nothing to do with actually growing but yet it does.

In my last post most of you mentioned, you keep your plants in the Veg. Growth State for some period of time. Most answers were from 2-6 weeks. Ok so here's what i was thinking.

What is Vegatative growth really mean?

I know it's the part of the growth cycle that your (seedling) grows to be lively and full of life, right just before they get big enough and you gotta put locks on the windows to keep those males from knockin up your daughters.. right, yeah you know what i'm talkin bout.

So as stated in any growing guide or manual, Veg. Growth is when you see the first sprout. When your baby is truly born. But the truth is it's still too small to consider it a plant. It's a seedling... It's just a baby that needs tended to, nurtured, given love and tender caring. But not too over-protective(or you'll kill it.. Sometimes too much is TOO much) So right, your baby... Your seedling is growing and maturing.

So before i lose my train of thought...

When can you truly start your timing on Veg. Growth?
After your plant has at least 2-3 sets of leaves? Or before when it's just that tiney tiney lil thing pokin outta the dirt?

When is it time to stop considering your plants to be Seedlings, And Really start to be a Plant?

Ok so your "plant" has been in Veg. Growth for 3-4 weeks, it's gotten a foot or so tall, Your thinkin... hummm i wonder how much buddah imma get, So you put them into flower..... How much does yeild differ if you leave the plant in Veg. for say 6-8 weeks than 3-4?

I think i'm done now. So Hit'er up with your Comments Ya'll

P.s. Thought I'd Toss up a poll for fun 2

what's a nic? network interface card? i wonder what you get up to with one of those.... craizee keeds....

as far as the ? goes my thoughts:

aren't there like three stages of growth? 1. seedling 2. vegitative unsex'd plant 3. fully flowering sexy mama plant or studly male plant.

i was talking to a guy in chat the other day and he said he accidently left his plants in veg for 8 weeks and he was asking if that was going to ruin his plants but i was like that might be a good thing! i talked to this one grower and he is of the opinion that the very best chronic (talking taste and potency) is vegged indoors for a long time and then put outdoors to flower...... that's a good question....... why don't people veg their plants for like a year and then put them outdoors for flowering? make some jurrasic park style plants........maybe it's because they would get too skinny and collapse under the weight of all that chronic... or maybe it's because the plants only have a certain number of months of life encoded into their genes... who knows?! i bet someone does!!!

vitocorleone said:
what's a nic? network interface card? i wonder what you get up to with one of those.... craizee keeds....

as far as the ? goes my thoughts:

aren't there like three stages of growth? 1. seedling 2. vegitative unsex'd plant 3. fully flowering sexy mama plant or studly male plant.

i was talking to a guy in chat the other day and he said he accidently left his plants in veg for 8 weeks and he was asking if that was going to ruin his plants but i was like that might be a good thing! i talked to this one grower and he is of the opinion that the very best chronic (talking taste and potency) is vegged indoors for a long time and then put outdoors to flower...... that's a good question....... why don't people veg their plants for like a year and then put them outdoors for flowering? make some jurrasic park style plants........maybe it's because they would get too skinny and collapse under the weight of all that chronic... or maybe it's because the plants only have a certain number of months of life encoded into their genes... who knows?! i bet someone does!!!

I've veged a female donor for a year before. but much longer than that I think the overall health of the plant would diminish over time. The biggest problem with vegging too long is size. If you have a 4' bushed out plant. Then its gonna explode when flowered. So it can pose a problem in a grow room. OD veggin a long time prolly wouldn't be a bad thing. Like a 1 month head start on the OD season.

Latest posts

Back