Uhh. What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the growing medium you're using...looks like pine bark chips, primarily? Just read a long article about using non-soil mixes that drain incredibly fast, featuring pine bark chips, in conjunction with a "wick" watering system. Very interesting watering method...

I've sent your picture of the older plants to my brother, who is a bit of a horticultural whiz (having nothing to do grass...he's a non-marijuana smoker). I'll make book that he can identify it; if so, I'll post his thoughts on the species.

I had a seed grow that looked just like the one started in this post. it was from a bagseed also. after it grew some, gave it to my daughter since I knew it was a safe plant for her, and if she ends up killing it, no big loss. lol;)

Mummyscurse said:
What is the growing medium you're using...looks like pine bark chips, primarily? Just read a long article about using non-soil mixes that drain incredibly fast, featuring pine bark chips, in conjunction with a "wick" watering system. Very interesting watering method...

I've sent your picture of the older plants to my brother, who is a bit of a horticultural whiz (having nothing to do grass...he's a non-marijuana smoker). I'll make book that he can identify it; if so, I'll post his thoughts on the species.

Awsome. Very kind of you, and thank you. That is just miracle grow with some stones at the bottom of the dish. I actually transplanted one of them into a bigger pot, just because of how fast they are growing. :D OH and btw. Belladonna has just sprouted from the soil in my grow room. It only took 2 days from seed to inch high sprout...NICE!

Latest posts

Back