Uhh. What is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idunnowhatsgoingon

Reaction score
DSCN2641.jpg

DSCN2642.jpg

All bagseed...so I dunnooo.

Your just a little behind on that joke!!! I think it got old after about the 10th time. But in a way it's still really funny. :rolleyes:

oO Indica Haze Oo said:
Your just a little behind on that joke!!! I think it got old after about the 10th time. But in a way it's still really funny. :rolleyes:

haha what joke? Am I growing lettuce or what?:eek:

Ok......cool......when its ready will you send me some? I can make some killer herb and vegetable lettuce wraps!!!!

Did you plant these from seed? It is not weed, that's a given. I hope you didn't buy these seeds off anyone. You got ripped if you did. I don't even think it is lettuce, it looks like a type of flower that grows in our front yard in the spring. Funny though.

TGT

haha, I got a bag of shwag somehow and dumped all of it into my bonsai. All these sprouts came about. I tranplanted them thinkin it might actually be worthwhile, and then I looked a few days later and was like..uhhh...why am I growing a bunch of lettuce in my closet? hahaha. where can I safely purchase real seeds?

haha i dunno. I'll keep em going for a while and see what they do. Maybe I'll get one badass salad outta them.

Haha...ok ok. I know it isn't anything I can harvest, but what the hell is it? I kept it going while I started some Belladonna and it is growing at a massive rate now.
DSCN2648.jpg

Wow! I dunno. Was it bagseed from outdoor and it's perhaps some sort of weed? Had the medium been used before, outside in the garden or maybe just sat out there for a bit?
Strange.

It looks like a chrysanthemum to me. What did the seed look like?

HA ha ha, thats funny. Keep it going, looks kinda cool. I wanna see some flowers on that. Are those bonsai trees in the background? Thats so clever, how do they grow so small?? Can you grow really small fruit trees, like orange and apple and get really small fruit? That would be awsome...

that would take some dna messing w/

Holy ****! it can be done, check this out..

While most people have heard of bonsai trees, there is still a large number that are unaware you can train a bonsai fruit tree, which is an actual standard fruit tree that has been trained to grow miniature. The fascinating thing about this type of bonsai tree is it produces fruit, edible fruit, just small. Some of the more common choices include lemon, tangerine, apple, fig, peach, lime, and cherry. The key when growing a bonsai fruit tree is that you want to choose the species of tree that will grow best in the part of the country where you live. Obviously, if you live in Montana, Vermont, or other cold states, then citrus trees such as lemon and lime will not do well. In addition, some types of apple and cherry trees do not grow fruit properly in some areas with mild winters simply because they require long periods of cold temperature. Therefore, when you get ready to choose a bonsai fruit tree, you can work with your local nursery, bonsai grower, or gardening center to choose accordingly.

WOW

bet it doesnt smoke very good ha....if u no ur weed u shouldnt even have to ask if its herb.....................makes me wonder?

Latest posts

Back