UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

UKgirl420

Hi guys and girls ,,thought i would start a journal ,,:D

ok this is a small closet grow ,,six blue mystic beans ,,,under 400hps

nutes bio grow and bio bloom ,,im doing this grow straight into 12/12 ,,,as im running a little low of the homegrown :eek:
pic one is 3 weeks old and pic 2 10 days i think:rolleyes: they all look the same ,,pic 3 all together

100_4487.JPG100_4482.JPG100_4489.JPG

all coments welcome :48:

I am also growing some blue mystic, i am starting them on 12/12 also. Last batch i did that they grew to be about 2 1/2 feet tall so you should be good on space.

Good luck on the grow i will be watching and if you have any question you can pm me.

Great looking start buddy! Be sure to check out the link in my signature and read the wet/dry cycle. You look like your off to a great start, but its nice to know some of it anyways.

GREEN MOJO!!!

:ciao: UKgirl420....Those are off to a great start..:woohoo: .what are you useing 4 reflective material on the walls? Is this your first grow? Nice to see new strain in here..Pulling up my milk crate to :watchplant:

KEEP M GREEN:lama:

Subscribed, looking good so far, keep it up!

4u2smoke whats up with the double reps brotha!

not sure Jbonez..it does it from time to time..lol..I suppose some post just desirve double thanks..enjoy

good to see your grow! :D Can;t wait til they kick off :hubba:

I'm also doing straight into 12/12 now, but with the orange candy floss as u probs seen :) - need to get us some decent bud as fast as!! :p

Good luck! I'll be watching :D

nice strain, i seen them on MS.NL was thinking of picking me some up. well good luck, an GREEN MOJO FOR YA GIRL

Im hitching my skirt up, crossing my legs (a lil too much thigh showing but what the heck, im in a develish mood) and watching your grow.

Good luck.

hey UKgirl420..how about some update pics..thanks

well let me say welcome to MP, although you have probally been here awhile, looks to be a great start. i just ordered some blue mystic, will be watching for some good pointers .....

ok 4u seeing as though u asked
well 4 days on and we are starting to see some growth :woohoo: ,,just need some green mojo for ladies now ;)
pic 1 the eldest girl at 3 weeks 4 days and the others at 2 weeks and last but not least their guard cat :rofl:

100_4499.JPG100_4504.JPG

100_4505.JPG100_4506.JPG

100_4507.JPG100_4508.JPG

100_4509.JPG100_4500.JPG

happy smoking all :48:

also forgot to add eldest getting its first dose of nutes this week,,,lets see how she likes em :eek:

hey UKgirl420, did you just sprout 6 beans or was that all that sprouted????? and if you dont mind me asking??????? what seed breeder are your beans from????

Latest posts

Back