UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok they usually go in 6;5 litre square pots when flowering or something of the
same size or bigger ...

i cannot remember how much of each but some weights are documented with the harvest pics a few pages back

thanks for dropping in ,,,call by tomorrow its update time :D

Thanks house of treasure

heres some more :D

skush 7 weeks
100_1428.JPG100_1426.JPG100_1429.JPG100_1435.JPG
LST GIRL 5 weeks i think :rolleyes:
100_1440.JPG100_1444.JPG
and just another :p
100_1453.JPG100_1455.JPG100_1457.JPG

happy smoking all :48:

Looking real nice UKgirl420 :aok::bolt::bong2:

Love the picks. Because of your thread I've decided to go straight into 12/12 with my WW and NLxBig bud seedlings. The yield will be decrease but I'm ok with it for this grow.

hydrotoker said:
Love the picks. Because of your thread I've decided to go straight into 12/12 with my WW and NLxBig bud seedlings. The yield will be decrease but I'm ok with it for this grow.

thanks hydrotoker :cool2:

yes it does make for smaller plants ,,but worth it if u aint got time to veg :D

have u got a gj or starting one ?

Hey UKgirl, I was wondering if you had any of your Blue Mystic females pop male flowers late in the flowering cycle? I've had nanners show up in each grow and was wondering if it was maybe because of stress from using liquid Kool Bloom (0-10-10) or if it was in the genes themselves. I;m not complaining about the ability to make fem seeds but my curiosity is killing me.

Regards

Vegs said:
Hey UKgirl, I was wondering if you had any of your Blue Mystic females pop male flowers late in the flowering cycle? I've had nanners show up in each grow and was wondering if it was maybe because of stress from using liquid Kool Bloom (0-10-10) or if it was in the genes themselves. I;m not complaining about the ability to make fem seeds but my curiosity is killing me.

Regards

hey vegas ,,,i didnt have any show male bits late ,,and they went hell and back :evil:
maybe its just the genes :confused2:

beautiful skush ladies ukgirl.:hubba: :cool: . think i may go ahead and try these outdoors also.:) . very lovely indeed...bb...

yeah uk girl sure proved that blue mystics are one of the most hardiest strains for sure......well her X sure proved it.....

nice looking plants there uk its been awile since i checked in. looking great as all ways girl, an i am loveing the sativas....i lovem!!! ant nothing like a late harvested sativa high!!!!

hey good of ya to drop back in wiseguy :D

:giggle:and yes he did certainily tested the character of my mystics ,:rolleyes:,

UKgirl420, was wondering when did you start giving your seedling nutrients?

i usually give when they show signs of needing it ,,,usualy around 4 weeks or so ,,,

when i did the mystics i used after 3 weeks and used bio bloom flowering full strength

:48: :peace: :48:

ive just been back over the gj and lst girl is 7 weeks old not 5 as i thought :rofl: but she still looks like she has quite a few weeks to go,,

100_1666.JPG100_1670.JPG100_1677.JPG

i chopped the skush and forgot to save pics :stoned:

and another stoner moment :ignore: i dont know who this next plant is how old she is or when she went in flower ,,,so ill be going by trichs and at the moment there plentiful :D but still clear :peace:

100_1659.JPG100_1661.JPG100_1665.JPG

Happy toking all :48: :bong1:

Don't ya just love them stoner moments? and GJ's..:laugh:

Talk about FAT girls! Looking great UKgirl, as always.

:ciao: Ukgirl..sorry been a while..and almost didnt get to post today due to server busy..I try and make my way around..but it seems server busy gets me a lot lately..and when it does I leave..some days pass by b4 i can even get on..and then i get a few posts in and server busy..well your Ladies are allways looking good..and My skush seem to look great going into flower..and then by 7th week..looks like a Palm tree:giggle: loses all leafs but bud top..lol..very strange..And the KULT is by Far the Biggest IMO..but did seem to lose a lot of wieght in the dry. still good smoke..gotta grow now..try and stop in more often..when are you starting your outdoors? I put my Mother "Frosting" in the ground yesturday..and have a few more im breaking in to the out doors...KEEP M GREEN:bolt::bong:

:ciao:4u good to see you in my garden ,,,yes i ve just started with outdoors
apart from lucky in my signature,,i have 2 allready being introduced to outdoors ,,but bringing them back in at night ,both girls been lstd in veg for well as usual idk :eek: ,,,,oh and wwf1 but im going to leave her inside for a few more weeks yet :D

100_1639.JPG100_1637.JPG
100_1650.JPG
100_1649.JPG100_1656.JPG

happy toking all :48: :bong1:

this weeks update

im getting fed up with this lst girl ,,,,still no visable trichs or packing on the weight but ill leave her a few more weeks then if no improvement she will be binned :cry:
100_1892.JPG

100_1894.JPG

100_1895.JPG

100_1899.JPG

hers the other one as you can ive been pinching buds of her

very nice smoke

Latest posts

Back