UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know what you mean about taking some buddlies off the bottom, I am tasting the three I moved outside. I shouldn't, but fresh is sooo goooood.

you can start 12/12 that early? isnt that just to bud them? you can skip the whole veg cycle? :holysheep:

:ciao: UKgirl...had time thought i would stop by:bong::watchplant: you know some Ladies can eat and eat and eat...and never get FAT..:rofl: and I agree No trichs=Bin..no good..and this isnt a bad thing realy...I know you have learned a lot from this..And your next will be even better:aok:

:ciao: tcbud.....:bong: Ahhhhhh..freshly Bubbled trichs....yummy:hubba:

wrathkill said:
you can start 12/12 that early? isnt that just to bud them? you can skip the whole veg cycle? :holysheep:

hey wrathkill ,,yes you can go 12 12 from seed .which is to budd them but they will still not show sex for upto 3 weeks,:peace:

Hey UKgirl, the one you've been picking off of. Is that the Blue Mystic or something else.

powerplanter said:
Hey UKgirl, the one you've been picking off of. Is that the Blue Mystic or something else.

no th eblue mystic were smoked a while back that was some unknown girl i forgot who was there and she is all smoked up now:D

well i have decided to cut a branch of the lst girl to see once dry ,,if she was gonna get me high or not ,,so im not wasting anymore time with her ,,if she does then she can live for a few more weeks if not im going to bin her

100_2044.JPG101_6248.JPG

hey ukgirl the plant above looks sativa influenced so itll take forever and a day to get to maturity like 10-13 weeks with ease.

i grew afghan cross last year and although it got messed up thru flushing with canna flush and still very fluffy airey buds mate said it blew his head off.

uk420maan

thanks uk maan :D im coming up to week nine so maybe letting her go a few more weeks wont hurt me :p and i agree with the airy buds ,,but the tester i tried did the job::

Latest posts

Back